Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
So they fixed the bug with the office and they have a new with the bar? I go to the bar for the second time, have a conversation with Patrick (that wants Emily to work) and then nothing. I like the game and it has probably the best models but it's starting to get frustrating...

son-of-odin

Apr 9, 2021
Hello guys, I´ve got a little problem and could use your help:
A few years back there was a sequel where Anna wants to meet Andrew in a church/chapel for naughty games. But when she arrives there is only a mysterious man who plays with her.
Does anyone know where I can get this sequel? Many thanks in advance.

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
  • Love
Reactions: ringjing

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Screenshot_2022-10-17-17-42-29-29_7b33e9fd5cbbff4b213a27a420b413d4.jpg
what to do after that ? it's not letting me go to the sop district I already went to carl and emily office please help

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Ran across some bugs for Ch 1. On the 12th day, when Anna is returning home and peeps on Carl and her sister, she has the choice of continuing to watch or leave for fear of being caught. If you "stay and watch" Carl catches you watching. If you leave, nothing happens and you go to bed. But, the next morning the game plays as if you "stay and watch" regardless of your choice.

And on day 13, the scene with Alfred the Zombie geriatric plays out as if you helped him get undressed days earlier rather than ignore him (as I did).

And even if you lie to Alex before going to Timothy's LAN party, she still acts like she told him the truth and got upset when she goes home later in the eveninfg

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Ran across some bugs for Ch 1. On the 12th day, when Anna is returning home and peeps on Carl and her sister, she has the choice of continuing to watch or leave for fear of being caught. If you "stay and watch" Carl catches you watching. If you leave, nothing happens and you go to bed. But, the next morning the game plays as if you "stay and watch" regardless of your choice.

And on day 13, the scene with Alfred the Zombie geriatric plays out as if you helped him get undressed days earlier rather than ignore him (as I did).

And even if you lie to Alex before going to Timothy's LAN party, she still acts like she told him the truth and got upset when she goes home later in the eveninfg
It's extremely unlikely that the Dev will return to Chapter 1, at least in the foreseeable future. So any existing bugs are likely to remain unfixed for a long time to come. His focus now, is entirely on Chapter 2.

In any case, those are only very minor errors. They don't affect the game, in any meaningful way.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes