msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I've spent quite some time and tried to compile all the wallpapers. A few are missing or not in HD, I'd be thankful if someone could share those to complete the collection.

- May 2018 - wallpaper 2 not in HD
- August 2018 - not in HD
- March 2019 - wallpaper 1 broken link
- April 2019 - missing? wallpaper 2 missing?
- July 2019 - missing?
- April 2020 - wallpaper 2 broken link

Only the monthly wallpapers are included, I believe DeepSleep started making monthly wallpapers from March 2018. And where available, I have chosen to save the higher resolution image.

Mega

Credits to logan0891 for contributions to the collection.
link dead

Reactions: Smirniy

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
Pretty sure it's from Chapter 1, but don't remember the exact scene.
After Anna gets off the private jet with Jeremy and goes to a fancy restrurant with Andrew afterwards? These two thugs also follow the couple to the metro. In the 1.0 renpy remake version however, there is this scene but in which Anna has a outfit not so revealing. Not sure about the original rpgm version.

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
Considering the storylines usually sort of cycle between updates, do you guys think it would be fair to say that the next update will have the Bar? I'd very much like to see Anna and Emily there again :cool:
Very much so. The new outfits for both ladies must be very juicy.

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
just wondering if the new update has anything on the no jeremy path, as when i load my save game it just gives me an exception error.

also on the jeremy path (my saved game) instead of going to the office for the conference call you end up in a car going into a garage ... the provided save has you go to the office.

i downloaded the bugfix (not the VN version)

Reactions: axeforgets

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
just wondering if the new update has anything on the no jeremy path, as when i load my save game it just gives me an exception error.

also on the jeremy path (my saved game) instead of going to the office for the conference call you end up in a car going into a garage ... the provided save has you go to the office.

i downloaded the bugfix (not the VN version)
Had the same issue as you. My own save took me to the garage and then replayed that old scene where Jeremy first shows Anna the dungeon.. The save provided didn't have this problem.

I played the game upon the updates release though, so without the bugfix. Haven't had a chance to play with the fix in order to see if it's ok now.

Reactions: Smirniy
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes