88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It would have been pointless for Anna to call Rebecca, because she wouldn't have had either the knowledge of the law that Carl has, or the necessary influence with the local police that the Taxman has, to get her released.
I think Anna knows her sister's number by heart without needing a phone book.. and I don't think she has a cell phone since she's under arrest... and obviously Rebecca would tell her husband Carl to help Anna

Seems more logical to me as I wrote

I don't believe he'll be replaced by another police officer.
cops pop up like mushrooms if a colleague of theirs dies

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
involvement of Sergey's gang ( since Earl was very much a lone wolf, who didn't confide much in his colleagues)
Earl surely has a file on Anna's case... all the cops report or keep notes on the cases they're investigating... even if he was a lone wolf after his death in an explosion with shells driven through the metal of the car surely others would open an investigation.

As always
you are the Queen of... no..n...sense ;)
and I'm the King of logic!:cool:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think Anna knows her sister's number by heart without needing a phone book.. and I don't think she has a cell phone since she's under arrest... and obviously Rebecca would tell her husband Carl to help Anna

Seems more logical to me as I wrote

cops pop up like mushrooms if a colleague of theirs dies
Without Earl the police don't have a case. That's because the Devs made an error. Anna tells Earl, that Andrew was shot on the street by an unknown assailant and not in the hotel. But then Earl says he has evidence, which proves that Andrew was shot in the hotel room, because they recovered a bullet there ( that was actually fired from Sergey's gun) which matched the bullet that shot Andrew. Unfortunately, Andrew wasn't shot by Sergey, he was shot by Fitzgerald's henchman, so the bullets couldn't possibly match ( this error has since been pointed out to Awake who wrote that storyline). Therefore the police do not have any material evidence, because the henchman himself was shot by Sergey, and his body disposed of by Michael, presumedly with the gun that he shot Andrew with.

That's why Earl needed further proof, and catching Sergey and Anna in the act of killing Mr Smith, would be enough to put both of them away. But because he's dead the police don't know any of that, and Officer Desmond ( Earl's partner on the case), didn't agree with Earl's belief that Anna was mixed up in Andrew's shooting, so it's unlikely he'll pursue that. And with no actual evidence, that contradicts Anna's statement, the case will just end up as an unsolved crime.

In any case, if the Devs wanted to continue with the police investigation storyline on this particular route, why get rid of Earl at all? The fact that they have, suggests they plan to do something completely different.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Earl surely has a file on Anna's case... all the cops report or keep notes on the cases they're investigating... even if he was a lone wolf after his death in an explosion with shells driven through the metal of the car surely others would open an investigation.

As always
you are the Queen of... no..n...sense ;)
and I'm the King of logic!:cool:
If you were the King of logic, you'd know that there is no evidence to connect either Sergey or Anna to Earl's death in that car crash. So it doesn't matter who investigates it, it won't be a part of this game.

Even if Earl did keep files, there is no actual evidence in them. Only his suspicions . Because the evidence he thought he had, was based on an error made by Awake, namely the bullet he found in the hotel room fired from Sergey's gun could not match the bullet that shot Andrew, because Andrew was shot by Fitzgerald's henchman. Without that evidence his entire case falls apart, and he has nothing to contradict Anna's statement that Andrew was shot on the street. Therefore, anybody who replaced him would be looking for an unknown assailant, and not anybody connected with Anna.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Look, I can only be happy if the detective cop is dead... I hate Earl:mad:
View attachment 2562363
In my path i chose to call Carl when Anna was arrested...because i like to smoke joints and therefore i don't like cops and surely when you get arrested you have to choose ALWAYS the help of your family (if you have a family like Anna has)

sadly in that scene there were only three options...snitching and spilling the beans with Earl was for me like betrayal the family

selfish traitors are very disgusting to me

calling Taxman to get help from a debt collector was bullshit to me (who likes to pay taxes?) :cool:

unfortunately the option to call Rebecca was missing which would have been the most logical... anyway Carl is Anna's brother-in-law so I chose this option without thinking that much

If your answer is based only on what Deep replied in November 2022 I still have serious doubts...
in any case if Earl is dead he will be replaced by another policeman or another family antagonist.

For me Anna doesn't have to betray her family and she doesn't have to be the instigator of murders (Jeremy lives on my path because Anna is pure love and not a murderer)

I think Anna can overcome all the challenges by giving love and sex managing to save all her family including Andrew.. She will become the boss respected by all who solves all disputes with love...
She is the heroine of this story she will be the winner of any war just using Love and Sex

Make love, have sex but stop the war for god sake.
love will always win with Anna

This is the only path i follow in this game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If you were the King of logic, you'd know that there is no evidence to connect either
there is super connection with Anna and Earl
She was arrested at the police station by Earl than after some day Earl is dead in a shootout with Anna and Sergey...Anna was the first to shoot!

so.. do you really want continue with your non sense?

Anna almost fucked in the jail and there was the hobo that saw her there were other police officers at the police station
how you can continue to repeat your total nonsense?

Anna is definitely a suspect...
Anna called Carl for help to get out of Jail... Carl is her brother in-law ... her sister husband ... and she is a member of Sergey gang were Andrew is involved too
Anna is totally involved in drug selling and business with Fitzgerald and many others

Everyone know that she is a member of the Sergey gang
but tell me, nonsense queen... have you ever played my path?

Have you ever chosen to call Carl at the police station?

you don't follow the same path I'm following so you can't know anything...all your assumptions are wrong
because you are not following the total corruption path like me!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You are right about one thing, Anna should not be a killer, she should solve her problems with the power of her sexy and attractive body.
That's why I didn't like the scene where she shoots Fitzgerald's brother, and I think that no matter what option or route you choose, the result will always be the same, besides that the scene could have ended differently.
I ask you the same question
ARE YOU EVER FOLLOWED THE FULL CORRUPTION PATH WITH JEREMY ALIVE AND ANNA THAT ARE SELLING DRUGS FOR SERGEY?

I'm the King of Logic! :cool:

Forget to say (Edit)
if you are in Jeremy dead path, Anna is the instigator of Jeremy murder so SHE IS A KILLER IN YOUR PATH! And also in this case she is in debt with Sergey that killed Jeremy for her request! (in chapter 1 if she allow to unfold jeremy eyes in the room were Jeremy is tied... Sergey must kill him to avoid that Anna is recognized
... if she decides to go out without removing Jeremy blindfold he will back at the office after some day

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The two queens of nonsense are following a different path where Anna is almost lesbian OR sje is not corrupted at the max points...
in that path there are a lot of missing scenes that the queens have never seen!
because in order to watch all the scenes you need MAXIMUM CORRUPTION POINT FOR ANNA!

In my path Anna loves Sergey and all the other members of the gang
She had anal sex with BBC Michael when she sold the fake drug to Fitzgerald...

The chapter 1 is the main storyline in my path

Feb 12, 2021
y'all makin' my head hurt w/all this back-n-forth stuff...can we just get back to focusing on when Anna n Rebecca are gonna finally hook up? n this "debate" steamrolled right over my question about a missing scene...

View attachment 2558280
DeepSleep did I do something wrong? b/c it looks like there "should" be a choice here for Anna n Madison to put on a 'show' for Jeremy...n I've had Anna suck n fuck everything in site, including her dancing on the table w/Madison at the company party, n telling her to just do as she's told when she first got hired. so is there supposed to be an h-scene involving the 2 of them here, or not?

UPDATE:
View attachment 2558409
ok, so this is fucking weird...just did a speed run again, to see if i made a wrong choice somewhere, but did all same choices. except this time now that scene shows 2 greyed out choices, unlike the previous one, which only showed the 1 choice. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO GET THIS SCENE??!! n there's GOTTA be a cheat to modify in-game stats somewhere, no? (yes, did a thread search for 'cheats', n nothing came up)

oh, n WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SNOBALLING SCENE BETWEEN ANNA N REBECCA that was in v0.95??!! did the dev actually get rid of such a HAWT scene, that should FINALLY lead to the 2 sisters hooking up?? C'MON MAN!! :unsure: :cool: (n we don't get to see Madison with the COE secretary n their 'dealings'? c'mon bruh, that's just not fair)
an answer/solution would greatly be appreciated, thank u

• Thinking Face
Reactions: khantus

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
y'all makin' my head hurt w/all this back-n-forth stuff...can we just get back to focusing on when Anna n Rebecca are gonna finally hook up? n this "debate" steamrolled right over my question about a missing scene...

That scene was deleted due to some suggestion of the queens of non sense
Zara is trying to change the game to get an ending where all the characters die except Anna and Zara (who is making a DAZ model of herself) :LOL:
here will be other cuts.. everyone will die and Zara and Anna will live happily ever after

here https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-anna-first-time-deepsleep.2689/post-10372225 you can see that Anna looks older in the chapter 2
this is a prove that CH2 is an attempt to change the audience of this fantastic game!

do not delete the version .95... if you search well in the old posts...like in July/August of 2022 you will find a Zara post that talks about this change!

• Sad
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
That scene was deleted due to some suggestion of the queens of non sense
Zara is trying to change the game to get an ending where all the characters die except Anna and Zara (who is making a DAZ model of herself) :LOL:
here will be other cuts.. everyone will die and Zara and Anna will live happily ever after

here https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-anna-first-time-deepsleep.2689/post-10372225 you can see that Anna looks older in the chapter 2
this is a prove that CH2 is an attempt to change the audience of this fantastic game!

do not delete the version .95... if you search well in the old posts...like in July/August of 2022 you will find a Zara post that talks about this change!
Can't wait to read Zara's reply after this one ...

• Haha
Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Can't wait to read Zara's reply after this one ...
I'm not sure of course... but Zara acts by this way to me...
because there is no other logic insisting on non sense replay to me... I know this story very well because I have read ALL DIALOGUES ....
I love Zara posts
she forces me to replay everything over and over again to post the pics that don't make sense with her sentences :cool:
Sometimes I think she sees this second chapter as if the first never exist and it is totally disconnected.

nothing personal in any case

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
I ask you the same question
ARE YOU EVER FOLLOWED THE FULL CORRUPTION PATH WITH JEREMY ALIVE AND ANNA THAT ARE SELLING DRUGS FOR SERGEY?

I'm the King of Logic! :cool:

Forget to say (Edit)
if you are in Jeremy dead path, Anna is the instigator of Jeremy murder so SHE IS A KILLER IN YOUR PATH! And also in this case she is in debt with Sergey that killed Jeremy for her request! (in chapter 1 if she allow to unfold jeremy eyes in the room were Jeremy is tied... Sergey must kill him to avoid that Anna is recognized
... if she decides to go out without removing Jeremy blindfold he will back at the office after some day
Relax man, where did I say I follow the routes you mentioned? The lesbian route is the one I play the least, my favourite route is the one where most of the characters are alive (Jeremy, Sergey, Patrick and Earl), but in general I usually play all the routes.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Relax man, where did I say I follow the routes you mentioned? The lesbian route is the one I play the least, my favourite route is the one where most of the characters are alive (Jeremy, Sergey, Patrick and Earl), but in general I usually play all the routes.
So Earl is not dead!
in any case there is doubt!

and I love when Zara is soooo sure about something... she is very passionate.... but she forget that Deep do not spoiler the future updates scenes for obvious reason...
if in november after the car crash you ask to Deep
" But Earl is dead?"

Deep will replay to you: "the dead will not return : )" (or similar phrase) (you posted here his replay one or 2 page before)
but this can be only a way to do not spoiler the next update...

We will see... maybe i'm wrong... but to me there is still a doubt!
we have to wait for a lot of months to know that.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
there is super connection with Anna and Earl
She was arrested at the police station by Earl than after some day Earl is dead in a shootout with Anna and Sergey...Anna was the first to shoot!
On that route, Earl is the only police officer present when Anna shoots Mr Smith, and then immediately afterwards he's involved in a car chase with Sergey, in which he is killed. So as the King of Logic, how does he pass on that knowledge to the rest of the police force, from beyond the grave? When Earl arrested Anna, the other police officer on the case, Officer Desmond, disputed Earl's reasoning for taking Anna into custody. So if anyone, it's likely to be him who takes over the case. And since he believes Anna's account, that Andrew was shot on the street by an unknown assailant, and Earl has no real evidence to contradict that, he's not going to pursue Earl's line of inquiry any further. Because he doesn't know what Earl knows, about Anna shooting Mr Smith, even about Sergey and his gang being involved at all, because Earl died before he could tell him.

On the other route it's different. Because Anna confesses everything at the police station when Officer Desmond is present. So he knows all about Sergey and the rest of his gang, being involved in the events surrounding Andrew's shooting. But on the route we're talking about, Anna says nothing to confirm Earl's suspicions. She denies everything he accuses her of, and Officer Desmond believes her. So unlike on the other route, he's not present on the scene when Anna shoots Mr Smith and Earl has no chance to tell him or anybody else, because immediately after that he's involved in the deadly car pursuit with Sergey.

You say you're the King of Logic, but you don't think logically. You just make wild claims, that are not backed up by any real facts.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

The scene with Madison depends on previous choices you made for Anna. The top choice requires you to have advised Madison not to resist Jeremy. Whereas the bottom choice requires you to have made mainly Dom choices, when asked to make either Sub or Dom choices, at various points during Chapter 2. To get the position you had, with both choices blanked out, you must have had Anna advise Madison to stand up to Jeremy, and you must have made mainly Sub choices for Anna. And because both of those positions are contradictory (a Submissive Anna would naturally advise Madison not to resist Jeremy), you ended with a position where Anna can't take part in the scene.

Contrary to what the 'King of Logic' believes, those scenes have not been deleted. But when has that ever stopped him devising yet another crazy conspiracy theory, to suggest I'm the master puppeteer pulling Deep's strings.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
So Earl is not dead!
in any case there is doubt!

and I love when Zara is soooo sure about something... she is very passionate.... but she forget that Deep do not spoiler the future updates scenes for obvious reason...
if in november after the car crash you ask to Deep
" But Earl is dead?"

Deep will replay to you: "the dead will not return : )" (or similar phrase) (you posted here his replay one or 2 page before)
but this can be only a way to do not spoiler the next update...

We will see... maybe i'm wrong... but to me there is still a doubt!
we have to wait for a lot of months to know that.
There is no doubt, because Deep has stated categorically that he's dead. It's got nothing to do with me being passionate. He told me and everyone else that Earl is definitely dead in that part of the game. And the only person that can't see that is you. Honestly, I don't why I keep repeating this, because you're just so obstinate and refuse to believe anything that anyone tells you, even when that person is the Dev, the person who knows better than anyone else!

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes