theksbd

Apr 3, 2020
Hi everyone! I have just come back to this game after a long time away. I am really overwhelm now because there are so many things added to this game. Can anyone explain what is VN and Sandbox, please? And as I know so far by reading your guys's comments, that old save files of VN version will not work in the new/future update, no? So should I play Sandbox version instead? And finally, which part I should play first? Ep1 -> Ep2 right? What is Anna first time , is it the name of EP2? Thanks all guys

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I never said there were any bugs in the VN, I said there might be ( that's what including 'possibly' in a statement tends to mean)
LOL
The VN has no bugs
The sandbox is still full of bugs because it requires the included save

you said there "might be" and your co-queen said almost the same

I'm saying that YOU ARE WRONG but you are the queen of nonsense and for that I forgive you

VN will never comes with bugs... maybe just some renpy error that show ehere isthe code problem ... but the "ignore" button can help to continue the story...
there will never be bugs in VN version that make the player stuck in a nonsense place preventing from continuing the game
Stop whining about it on here, and actually put your money where your mouth is. And tell the Devs how you think I'm the cause of all their woes.
I never say that you are the cause of all the coding delay that is caused by the sandbox structure that requires a big knowledge of RenPy engine... They have had bugs since the first release so they are learning... provably they made mistakes early on which requires complete code rewriting from the start

the delays concerning you are only due to the story your wanting Anna as a dominatrix
Anna has never been a dominant female
she always win using submission but at the good time she is able to obtain everything she want

Anna dominant is yours but doesent makes sense with the CH1

this will be cause of DELAY.... reworked past scenes and SHORT NONSENSICAL STORIES to adapt the dominant path that you are suggesting

About discord thing... they can also comes here to read or send me private message... i do not like Discord that much I have the access but discord is an app that i do not use

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
LOL
The VN has no bugs
The sandbox is still full of bugs because it requires the included save

you said there "might be" and your co-queen said almost the same

I'm saying that YOU ARE WRONG but you are the queen of nonsense and for that I forgive you

VN will never comes with bugs... maybe just some renpy error that show ehere isthe code problem ... but the "ignore" button can help to continue the story...
there will never be bugs in VN version that make the player stuck in a nonsense place preventing from continuing the game

I never say that you are the cause of all the coding delay that is caused by the sandbox structure that requires a big knowledge of RenPy engine... They have had bugs since the first release so they are learning... provably they made mistakes early on which requires complete code rewriting from the start

the delays concerning you are only due to the story your wanting Anna as a dominatrix
Anna has never been a dominant female
she always win using submission but at the good time she is able to obtain everything she want

Anna dominant is yours but doesent makes sense with the CH1

this will be cause of DELAY.... reworked past scenes and SHORT NONSENSICAL STORIES to adapt the dominant path that you are suggesting

About discord thing... they can also comes here to read or send me private message... i do not like Discord that much I have the access but discord is an app that i do not use
Once again you're inventing stories about me, that have no factual reality. Anna taking a dominant role is entirely because Deep and Awake decided to make her this way. So your claim that she can only be submissive, is a contradiction of their creation. And as usual you've totally missed the point. Many of the changes that have happened between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are not because of me, but because of the input of the new Dev, Awake. The decision to broaden Anna's appeal is entirely because he has persuaded Deep to do it.

So I say again, instead of whining ineffectually against me on this site. You should take it up with the Devs on Discord, the people who are actually responsible for what you claim. And then we'll see how they respond.
I mean if you're so sure about how this is affecting the production process unnecessarily, why wouldn't you do that?

You say you don't like Discord. I think anyone with any intelligence here, knows why you're unwilling to face up to the Devs on Discord with your accusations.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Hi, welcome back. :)
You must download chapter 1 cause you wasn't finished chapter 1, after that download chapter 2 (main game) then download Anna first time.
If it's been less than a year, then they would have finished Chapter 1 already. Chapter 2 has been going for over 2 years now

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Please share Anna first time hard core route or walkthrough? please somebody?
For the hardcore route you just need to select one or two choices: like choosing what kind of adults movies you want to make after the threesome with King and the other guy and then choosing between the harsh treatment or the pool service (I think).
Overall I don't think you need a walkthrough for this game (it also has a quest journal).

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
For the hardcore route you just need to select one or two choices: like choosing what kind of adults movies you want to make after the threesome with King and the other guy and then choosing between the harsh treatment or the pool service (I think).
Overall I don't think you need a walkthrough for this game (it also has a quest journal).
No I just want to know Anna the first time short novel walkthrough.Whatever I choose I end with protection.any alternative route Where I can see without protection?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I see you've made adjustments to her bust size. I'm a big fan. Wouldn't mine if the original is that big. LOL Fantastic work!
smz is the creator of this he does such art since a couple years now mostly does very lovely shaped women but most of them never fully nude and no b/g content as far as i know.

also not only the butt size but also the boob size is bigger i personally don't mind if anna would get that treatment when deep maybe moves on to gen9 models. but i personally would still love some bit more detailed and bigger nipples. i think thats the cherry on top which deeps anna model need. nipples never look full errect and are a bit too dark in my opinion for her skin type. but thats maybe just my personal opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ExorcistBoi
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes