Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Where are they from?
Lisa is from 'Lisa'. Myriam is from 'Project Myriam'. Victoria is from 'Victoria in Big City'. Jane is from 'Downfall'. Sophia is from 'A Wife and Mother' ( though she isn't much of a 'whore' so far). Karryn I think is from 'Karryn's Prison', which is the only one I haven't played.

My additions to those already mentioned would be Anne from 'The Adventurous Couple' ( not a protagonist but probably the biggest 'whore' of all). Yoon Ni Ko from 'Free Pass'. Amber from 'Her Desire'. Lena from 'Our Red String'. Ashley from 'Good Girl Gone Bad'. Banu from 'Life in Middle East'. Tamara from 'Tamara Exposed'.

As has been pointed out by others, there are two different characters called Laura. One in 'Laura, Lustful Secrets' and another in 'Special Request'

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
recently came across this game just fine cool great but it needs to do a couple of bad endings
There probably will be a kind of bad ending, where Anna 'falls to the bottom of the rabbit hole'. Which may mean that she won't end up with anybody, and is so much under the thrall of her 'condition', that she starts actively pursuing all the sexual craziness, that she's so far mostly had thrust upon her in this game.

I don't think Anna will get an ending where she's sad and lonely and broken. Even a 'bad ending' will have some kind of positive spin on it. Because by then Anna will have grown to love being a total slut, a whore or Jeremy's Toy.

Reactions: khantus

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
We have to play chapter 1 then main game ? Or main game alone gives all the story ?
Chapter 1 is part of the main game. You don't have to play it, you can start with Chapter 2, because all of the main choices that you made in Chapter 1, have to be made again anyway at the start of this chapter. But if you want a lot of what happens in this chapter to make any sense, then you really should play Chapter 1 first. Plus, you'll be missing out on a ton of amazing sex content, which is kind of the whole point of playing this game at all.

Jul 23, 2018
Any news on the update? Been checking back every day but so far nothing. Last i saw on deeps patron he mentioned he wasnt too far off but that was at least 2 weeks ago if not a month.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Any news on the update? Been checking back every day but so far nothing. Last i saw on deeps patron he mentioned he wasnt too far off but that was at least 2 weeks ago if not a month.
They haven't said anything recently about the timing of the update. I was under the impression it was going to be released sometime this month, so hopefully during the next 3 weeks?

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

lyx0730

Aug 5, 2022
April Wallpapers

View attachment 2598259

Hello, dear Elite Patrons!

Sorry for the little delay, but here are the wallpapers for April!

The first one is something for our eyes as this nice and very revealing outfit brings out the best of Anna. I'd love to peel it off :)

The second one is something different. One of my patrons asked for such a series but I didn't have time to make it a long one, so here comes some fight between girls about who's going to have fun next.

View attachment 2598260

I for one would love to see this small encounter :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep
(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1683919066646.png

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

Time flies so fast and I missed a couple of weekly progress updates but here is the last one before the release!
We are currently working on the last scene for the next update and plan to release it next weekend. A lot of work has been done and Awake has made some great animations too.

I know that a lot of you are eager to see what will happen at the fashion show and I promise that it will make the wait worthwhile. We have redone some parts of it to make the buildup more realistic.

1683919085910.png

So far the scene list is The Office (an extensive one with different stuff for Jeremy and another path), Earl (another render full path with great resolution), Fashion Show ( this will be the big one this time), Beach scene ( to reveal more of Anna's growth), Ashley's scene (will help Anna to set up new stuff).

That's it for now and fingers crossed everything runs smoothly :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep

---------

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2616019

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

Time flies so fast and I missed a couple of weekly progress updates but here is the last one before the release!
We are currently working on the last scene for the next update and plan to release it next weekend. A lot of work has been done and Awake has made some great animations too.

I know that a lot of you are eager to see what will happen at the fashion show and I promise that it will make the wait worthwhile. We have redone some parts of it to make the buildup more realistic.

View attachment 2616020

So far the scene list is The Office (an extensive one with different stuff for Jeremy and another path), Earl (another render full path with great resolution), Fashion Show ( this will be the big one this time), Beach scene ( to reveal more of Anna's growth), Ashley's scene (will help Anna to set up new stuff).

Sincerely yours,

Deep

---------
As always, Thank you 4 the share! :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Migii and Sorrow85

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
i play chapter 2 and i remember jeremy is dead, why he called me to meet with madison??

i play the renpy version and the trigger might come from this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dialog is being repeated in here with from dialog that stated dead jeremy to alive jeremy

Last edited:
Reactions: lyx0730

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
View attachment 2616019

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 2616020

Sincerely yours,

Deep

---------
Damn! Again with that shitty hairstyle?
I had seen a Deep post where it said that Anna was going to get back the original haircut
bah!
this cut makes her look old

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes