Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I see you've made adjustments to her bust size. I'm a big fan. Wouldn't mine if the original is that big. LOL Fantastic work!
smz is the creator of this he does such art since a couple years now mostly does very lovely shaped women but most of them never fully nude and no b/g content as far as i know.

also not only the butt size but also the boob size is bigger i personally don't mind if anna would get that treatment when deep maybe moves on to gen9 models. but i personally would still love some bit more detailed and bigger nipples. i think thats the cherry on top which deeps anna model need. nipples never look full errect and are a bit too dark in my opinion for her skin type. but thats maybe just my personal opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ExorcistBoi

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Hey DD3D how did you get those 2 little boxes that says Hannah Resistance and Artwork fan on here? I'm guessing those are attached to every comment you make on f95zone? A lot of users have something similar to that like
Scarlet56 one post above you has something similar to that.

is there are lot to doing that like some thread on f95zone I have to read? Or it's simple?

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Hey DD3D how did you get those 2 little boxes that says Hannah Resistance and Artwork fan on here? I'm guessing those are attached to every comment you make on f95zone? A lot of users have something similar to that like
Scarlet56 one post above you has something similar to that.

is there are lot to doing that like some thread on f95zone I have to read? Or it's simple?
Looks like you already found the signature option ;) since you've got a nice Anna sig now :cool:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No I just want to know Anna the first time short novel walkthrough.Whatever I choose I end with protection.any alternative route Where I can see without protection?
He uses a condom to fuck Anna. There is no alternative to that. The Devs can't have her getting creampied and getting pregnant, because later short stories make it clear that never happened, and Anna doesn't start taking the Pill until later. Using a condom, is also just emphasising that this is a very different Anna, from the sluttier one we know in the main game.

Last edited:
Reactions: khantus and Gisgo

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
April Wallpapers

2023 april wallpaper 1.jpg

Hello, dear Elite Patrons!

Sorry for the little delay, but here are the wallpapers for April!

The first one is something for our eyes as this nice and very revealing outfit brings out the best of Anna. I'd love to peel it off :)

The second one is something different. One of my patrons asked for such a series but I didn't have time to make it a long one, so here comes some fight between girls about who's going to have fun next.

2023 april wallpaper 2.jpg

I for one would love to see this small encounter :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
April Wallpapers

View attachment 2598259

Hello, dear Elite Patrons!

Sorry for the little delay, but here are the wallpapers for April!

The first one is something for our eyes as this nice and very revealing outfit brings out the best of Anna. I'd love to peel it off :)

The second one is something different. One of my patrons asked for such a series but I didn't have time to make it a long one, so here comes some fight between girls about who's going to have fun next.

View attachment 2598260

I for one would love to see this small encounter :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thank you so much 4 the share ibizadalton! :love:

The only thing I like with the 2nd wallpaper (fighting one) is that Anna wears stockings.

But when it comes to the first on (The Bling Bling) Holy shiiiit she looks fine! :love: :eek: :love:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
no other scene with taxman aside from footjob?
No, were still waiting for Anna to go on that date with the Taxman. The Devs are still planning for this to happen eventually, but so far there's been no definitive response as to when it will actually take place. Bearing in mind, what they have planned already for the coming days, it's unlikely to appear until late the following week , at the earliest. Which effectively means at least 18 months to 2 years in real time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: SilentPsych

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
That will happen at some point. Benjamin has said he'll introduce Anna to some of his friends eventually, now he has an apartment. So sometime in the future, expect a threesome or foursome scene with them.
That would be very exciting, but unfortunately it is going to be some time before that can happen.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That would be very exciting, but unfortunately it is going to be some time before that can happen.
Yeah, just like the date with the taxman, it's probably not going to be soon. I'm sure we'll get additional sexual content with Benjamin himself though, sometime during the following week ( possibly Sunday or Monday)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes