polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I'm here for the feedback, and so far it is this place where I have seen most of it. Also, I had the biggest spike of patrons after the game was published here. So there are people who support me even though they can get it anyway.
patreonsearch.jpg

I just come here for the plot.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@polywog , NSFW creators don't show up on Patreon's search. You can always use Google though.
Code:
site:patreon.com phrase
for even more precise search.

Okatra

Jul 16, 2017
I guess that I have put it wrongly then. Didn't mean it that way. She went nuts just because it was something that she has never tried before. Yes, it's bigger, but so what, Andrew still satisfies her and is better. I might look into those texts and see what I can improve, as she won't be having sex with others, just because of their dicks, at least it's not my intention to make it that way. She might be surprised about it, but that's it.
If that is what you are going for then that's cool, it just didn't come across that way. This is partially on the dialogue, partially because of previous games I've tried that where all like "omg it's so big, this is amazing" etc.

Just to reiterate, the game looks promising. I'm just sceptical because of a few dialogue choices and from being 'burned' by previous games. However your responses have been good, hopefully it will show in future releases. :)

Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys i have some kind of trouble with the game. Got the job with that fat cunt and got the scene where she tested her dildo but i can't do anything more. It's saturday morning in the game and i can't get out of the house, when i try i'm told to wear office outfit but when i do i still have the old outfit and i can't even get out of my room.
is it a bug ? am i missing something ?

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hey guys i have some kind of trouble with the game. Got the job with that fat cunt and got the scene where she tested her dildo but i can't do anything more. It's saturday morning in the game and i can't get out of the house, when i try i'm told to wear office outfit but when i do i still have the old outfit and i can't even get out of my room.
is it a bug ? am i missing something ?
Have you talked to sister? That text asking you to wear office outfit is wrong, I will correct it. You need to wear regular outfit.

Reactions: Krull

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I'm here for the feedback, and so far it is this place where I have seen most of it. Also, I had the biggest spike of patrons after the game was published here. So there are people who support me even though they can get it anyway.
It is really great that you are here, helping people. I saw your game for the first time in this forum. This kind of forums are free advertisement for you. Even AAA games are pirated. A cool dev like you can use these forums to gather more support, just like you are doing.

I don't pledge to corruption games until they reach a milestone (v. 0.4). Therefore you are really close getting my support ;)

Reactions: DeepSleep and Krull

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
I think it should be 3 as she is conservative, but as she gradually gets used to her "condition" progress to 2 then 1... 1 would be too revealing for her personality at this time.

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Some people use this site to "demo" games and the ones they think deserve supporting they will, problem with patreon is that alot of creators drop after a month so its "safer" this way :)

Reactions: if95 and Krull

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Some people use this site to "demo" games and the ones they think deserve supporting they will, problem with patreon is that alot of creators drop after a month so its "safer" this way :)
I do not think he is like the other creators! He publishes regular updates and he answers fast possible, on any question! And it is not cheap to make such a game! You really have to invest a lot of time and money! And if you could support in all, he could make it his profession and he would get much faster update! Also the animation and quality would improve if he had more supporters! It also changes the older versions for us!
So if you can then support him please!

p.s Sorry for my bad English! : (

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
...And it is not cheap to make such a game! You really have to invest a lot of time and money!... (
Money? How so? RPG Maker's price is rather low. And the DAZ assets are not that expensive either.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Money? How so? RPG Maker's price is rather low. And the DAZ assets are not that expensive either.
Some of us can't make anything because of time constraints, it's not about buying the assets, it's about not having to work on different projects or real life jobs. I don't know if that's the case with DeepSleep though, just wanted to point it out.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Some of us can't make anything because of time constraints, it's not about buying the assets, it's about not having to work on different projects or real life jobs. I don't know if that's the case with DeepSleep though, just wanted to point it out.
Cool, mate. I was asking about the "expensive" part.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes