Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yet it is against the rules to spam the thread, which is quite obviously what he's doing.
Spamming is when someone repeats exactly the same message over and over again. Stanford might be going on and on about one particular topic, but that still isn't spamming, and so it isn't against the rules of the forum as you claim.

If Stanford was repeatedly breaking the rules, all his posts would have been deleted by now. So I'm pretty certain you're wrong about that. Having said that, maybe he should do himself a favour and give it a rest? Because there isn't anything more he can say on this particular topic, that he hasn't already said about a bazillion times.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Spamming is when someone repeats exactly the same message over and over again. Stanford might be going on and on about one particular topic, but that still isn't spamming, and so it isn't against the rules of the forum as you claim.

If Stanford was repeatedly breaking the rules, all his posts would have been deleted by now. So I'm pretty certain you're wrong about that. Having said that, maybe he should do himself a favour and give it a rest? Because there isn't anything more he can say on this particular topic, that he hasn't already said about a bazillion times.
As I've already alluded to, I've put that guy on ignore.
If you want to keep wasting your time replying to his constant whining, that's your affair.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
While we wait for the Hero here is the text regarding the newest update. :)
Things to consider!
- This is the Beta release, $25 tier patreons 3-days early
- Jeremy, Rebecca and Ashley scenes are not included because of each scene size
- OLD SAVES MIGHT NOT WORK - BUT SAVE ARE INCLUDED! (Sorry for the yelling but it seems that the post with info always get skipped) :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
After reading the change-logs I will skip this update (there is nothing about Jeremy)
The short novel caused delay and i was really surprised that the update was so fast (just 3 month after short novel is very fast)
a good update with all paths included usually takes 6 or more months but until the end of March the developers have been working on the "Anna first time" novel (I'm not complaining because I'm not in hurry so... I will wait with pleasure)

I just want to say last thing about my usual Topic about renders just to clarify! and it is not a repetition of what i already said.

Every time someone of you (like Zara) make me understand that what I'm saying maybe is wrong, I always question myself... and I know it's a questionable feeling to talk about body proportion in renders asset and usually no one complains about ridiculous big dick size or big ass size .. but in this case there is CH1 and is easy to compare.

I think this time I have found the best way to express the reasons for my feeling about the Topic:

when hair is too fluffy is easy to have proportion issue:

THAT HAIRSTYLE IN THE TOTAL BODY PIC i posted here..see the pic I'm talking about here--- that kind of hairstyle should cover Anna's shoulders completely for me I have a friend who is a lady's hairdresser...and that is why Anna body looks bigger and her face is smaller IMO
something was fixed in the recent updates (now her hairstyle is less fluffy in some scenes..!)
she has long hair and wearing it tied up is much better to me... even the braid makes her more beautiful
In the wallpapers she is absolutely perfect!

We will see in the next update (October-November)
In any case I don't want to convince any of you to think like me..but this is and remains just my opinion
--------------
For the ones that repeating and repeating why I'm play this game...
I started to play with "Anna Exciting Affections" 5 or 6 years ago! I love all short novels made in the EARLY years (except the new one)
and i was a patreon supporter.

Thanks

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
As I've already alluded to, I've put that guy on ignore.
If you want to keep wasting your time replying to his constant whining, that's your affair.
I've never put anyone on ignore, and I doubt I ever will. I don't need not to see posts, to stop myself from responding to them or even reading them at all, if I don't want to. It's extremely easy to skim through posts or scroll down past them, without exerting myself in any way. I think a lot of people get agitated far too easily on this site.

And I'm not wasting my time at all. Sometimes Stanford makes comments about this game that I know are incorrect. So yeah I'm gonna respond to that, not necessarily for his benefit, but for other people who might read those comments and believe them because he makes them so forcefully. By his own admission, Stanford does not go on Discord and he's not a patron, so he's lacking a lot of current information that those of us who do these things are aware of. I'm certainly not denying that Stanford doesn't know a lot about the game. He has a well above average understanding of it. But because he's not active on Discord or Patreon, he lacks access to the Devs and therefore some of his opinions are informed by his own imagination and not actual facts that he's discovered by talking to the Devs.

I agree with you, that constantly returning to the same topics and repeating the same tired arguments, that all of us who visit this thread a lot, have heard more than enough, is not serving any purpose whatsoever. And long ago, most people would have got this message, and decided to either keep silent about it, or actually do something productive and bring this up on the Discord Channel, where the Devs can be accessed directly.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
While we wait for the Hero here is the text regarding the newest update. :)
Things to consider!
- This is the Beta release, $25 tier patreons 3-days early
- Jeremy, Rebecca and Ashley scenes are not included because of each scene size
- OLD SAVES MIGHT NOT WORK - BUT SAVE ARE INCLUDED! (Sorry for the yelling but it seems that the post with info always get skipped) :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be honest, I think the "hero" should just wait for full release, since it sounds like they are unsure of how many bugs there are, and I can wait for even a week or two more.

It's a game y'all, and anyone who really really wants can send some cheddar the devs' way.

Reactions: wildride69

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
he's not active on Discord or Patreon, he lacks access to the Devs and therefore some of his opinions are informed by his own imagination and not actual facts that he's discovered by talking to the Devs.
when I talk about the fact that Deep said "YES" about the original hairstyle will be back I see a post here that reports a specific question
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-anna-first-time-deepsleep.2689/post-10546584
in any case my policy is not to interfere with the artist...
because all devs have a lot of pressure that comes from users that want to change their mind and also when i support them in patreon I do not want to be one of them

I understand you are an active users that push the dev to do some scene as you want

I'm not like that
I'd rather just see the result of the developer's own mind... with no unnecessary suggestions that can cause disasters like the Short Novel

That is why I'm not an active member in discord and I prefer when possible to support Deep without actively participation
I love fly with my imagination

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I've never put anyone on ignore, and I doubt I ever will. I don't need not to see posts, to stop myself from responding to them or even reading them at all, if I don't want to. It's extremely easy to skim through posts or scroll down past them, without exerting myself in any way. I think a lot of people get agitated far too easily on this site.

And I'm not wasting my time at all. Sometimes Stanford makes comments about this game that I know are incorrect. So yeah I'm gonna respond to that, not necessarily for his benefit, but for other people who might read those comments and believe them because he makes them so forcefully. By his own admission, Stanford does not go on Discord and he's not a patron, so he's lacking a lot of current information that those of us who do these things are aware of. I'm certainly not denying that Stanford doesn't know a lot about the game. He has a well above average understanding of it. But because he's not active on Discord or Patreon, he lacks access to the Devs and therefore some of his opinions are informed by his own imagination and not actual facts that he's discovered by talking to the Devs.

I agree with you, that constantly returning to the same topics and repeating the same tired arguments, that all of us who visit this thread a lot, have heard more than enough, is not serving any purpose whatsoever. And long ago, most people would have got this message, and decided to either keep silent about it, or actually do something productive and bring this up on the Discord Channel, where the Devs can be accessed directly.
Knock yourself out, Zara. You must have a lot of spare-time on your hands, that's all I can say.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
besides we really want the version that gets released 3 days later , as basicly the 25$ patrons are glorified beta testers , and we want the bugfree version

Reactions: kiritodddddddddd

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
when I talk about the fact that Deep said "YES" about the original hairstyle will be back I see a post here that reports a specific question
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-anna-first-time-deepsleep.2689/post-10546584
in any case my policy is not to interfere with the artist...
because all devs have a lot of pressure that comes from users that want to change their mind and also when i support them in patreon I do not want to be one of them

I understand you are an active users that push the dev to do some scene as you want

I'm not like that
I'd rather just see the result of the developer's own mind... with no unnecessary suggestions that can cause disasters like the Short Novel

That is why I'm not an active member in discord and I prefer when possible to support Deep without actively participation
I love fly with my imagination
You're totally wrong about me pushing the Devs. I'd never dream of doing such a thing. I make suggestions, as do many other people. And the Devs encourage us to do so. The whole point of Discord is to get people involved in making suggestions and discussing the game. So your notion, that the Devs are in some way put under excessive pressure by this, is incredibly wide of the mark. If you took the trouble to join the discussion on Discord, you would know that. But of course you'd rather use your colourful imagination, than rely on actual facts.

I've said before, the Devs are quite capable of making their own decisions. They're not little kids who cave in, because a few people on Discord or Patreon put forward some ideas. If they decide to follow any of those ideas, it's because they really want to, and definitely not because they feel they have to in some way. I've made loads and loads of suggestions, and they've probably picked up on a handful of them. Most of them get rejected because they don't fit in with the Dev's plan for the game. So your insinuations that I and others have an undue influence over them, is just complete nonsense.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes