88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You're totally wrong about me pushing the Devs. I'd never dream of doing such a thing. I make suggestions, as do many other people. And the Devs encourage us to do so. The whole point of Discord is to get people involved in making suggestions and discussing the game. So your notion, that the Devs are in some way put under excessive pressure by this, is incredibly wide of the mark. If you took the trouble to join the discussion on Discord, you would know that. But of course you'd rather use your colourful imagination, than rely on actual facts.

I've said before, the Devs are quite capable of making their own decisions. They're not little kids who cave in, because a few people on Discord or Patreon put forward some ideas. If they decide to follow any of those ideas, it's because they really want to, and definitely not because they feel they have to in some way. I've made loads and loads of suggestions, and they've probably picked up on a handful of them. Most of them get rejected because they don't fit in with the Dev's plan for the game. So your insinuations that I and others have an undue influence over them, is just complete nonsense.
I know that...
you are repeating yourself
I'm not insinuating anything and as you admit, you are suggesting to the developer...just used a different term...but the gist is the same

I don't want to hint to the developer, but I like to support the Patreon game pages that I like... and when something like useless short novel happens, I just stop supporting.
you're free to do what you want... I'm also free to avoid interfering with the developers' work!
This is why I use Discord in a different way and I'm not actually supporting the Patreon page, my behaviour makes a lot of sense...there are thousands of supporter in patreon page but many, like me, don't participate at discussions.
are you saying my behaviour is meaningless?
I'm on discord but I have turned off notifications bc it is boring for me...
I use Discord only for "THE LAST BARBARIAN" cuz there are interesting walkthroughs about that very complex game.

"Anna Exciting Affections" does not require walkthrough and i'm interested only in the story progression.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I know that...
you are repeating yourself
I'm not insinuating anything and as you admit, you are suggesting to the developer...just used a different term...but the gist is the same

I don't want to hint to the developer, but I like to support the Patreon game pages that I like... and when something like useless short novel happens, I just stop supporting.
you're free to do what you want... I'm also free to avoid interfering with the developers' work!
This is why I use Discord in a different way and I'm not actually supporting the Patreon page, my behaviour makes a lot of sense...there are thousands of supporter in patreon page but many, like me, don't participate at discussions.
are you saying my behaviour is meaningless?
I'm on discord but I have turned off notifications bc it is boring for me...
I use Discord only for "THE LAST BARBARIAN" cuz there are interesting walkthroughs about that very complex game.

"Anna Exciting Affections" does not require walkthrough and i'm interested only in the story progression.
I'm only going by what you're saying. You say you don't interact with the Devs on Discord, or anyone else for that matter. And you're silent on Patreon. I don't understand why, when you make so many comments here? If you want to get across to the Devs your point of view, as you make clear on this thread. Why don't you just go and tell them on Discord, instead of hoping they might see one of your posts here, during one of their infrequent visits, or that someone else will bring it up for you? If you bring it up on Discord, the Devs will either agree it's a good idea or just ignore it, because they think it isn't.

You say you don't want to hint to the developers, but if they did visit this thread, and read one of your comments where you're suggesting how they should change the game. Then how would that be any different than doing the same on Discord or Patreon? There is no difference, and you've already stated several times anyway, that you hope they do come here and see your comments.

Reactions: sava75

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Seeing users who have posted more comments in 1 year than I have in 4 makes me think. Now if you don't mind I would like to publish the story of my life in many small posts to catch up a bit.

So, it was the year 2002 and I had recently discovered the McFlurry Oreo ...

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Seeing users who have posted more comments in 1 year than I have in 4 makes me think. Now if you don't mind I would like to publish the story of my life in many small posts to catch up a bit.

wait wait !! i need to make popcorn before your next post

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

McFlurry Oreo! Omg Now I want one so bad! o_O

Jul 13, 2022
as I remember, Anna fucked with middle easter prince and take over the mafia business where i were, the last time i played.

Has there been any update so far after this point? i haven't been in the topic for the last 2 months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes