DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
28 if you don't include BJs, 38 if you do.
Alfred, Hector, Aldo, John, Andrew, Ashley, Timothy, Robert, Schmitt, Harold (BJ), Jeremy, Liam (BJ), Ethan, Brandon, Sergey, Carl, Michael, Tyler (BJ), Patrick (BJ), Jim, Ron the Ratchet, Leslie, Black Cat Patron (BJ), Fitzgerald (BJ), Sauna guy (BJ),
Biker in Bar 1, Biker in Bar 2, Chen (BJ), Zhao, Dilan (BJ), Jeff, King, Dan, Terry, Benjamin, Guy at first drug deal (BJ),
Emira Ahsan, and the Stranger in the Park

She also gives a boob job to Mr Smith, a foot job to the Taxman, and I think a hand job to Lucas.

And Earl as well, but I haven't played that scene yet.
First thing that came to mind was... but with the names above :LOL:

Thanks for the head bone count, absolute legend :cool:

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
In terms of gangbang and double penetration Myriam is way more comfortable with it, but Anna has more sex with guys than her and when did Myriam did double bj?
I thought she did a double bj, but Myriam has fucked over 40 guys, don’t believe me, fine watch the slideshow below
plus dogs and horses and aliens, mummy’s, devils and a matador. Basically I’m just saying my slut is sluttier than yours:ROFLMAO:

IMG_1861.gif

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I'm stuck in the new update. I can't change clothes at the office, and without going to the office, I can't progress further. Anyone else having this?

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I thought she did a double bj, but Myriam has fucked over 40 guys, don’t believe me, fine watch the slideshow below
plus dogs and horses and aliens, mummy’s, devils and a matador. Basically I’m just saying my slut is sluttier than yours:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2652273
Ah so we counting dream scenes too. If your counting them Myriam is by far the most sluttiest FMC. And for your info I prefer Myriam over Anna I'm just pointing out that Anna has more sex partners than Myriam if you exclude dream events. I can send you the list of both of their sex partners if you want in private as this is getting OT.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.98]

COMPRESSED (Sandbox):

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

v0.98 SANDBOX Save:

- - PIXELDRAIN
con you make VN (no sandbox) compressed version?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.98]

COMPRESSED (Sandbox):

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

COMPRESSED: (VN)

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Saves are
updated here for both VN and Sandbox if you need them.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes