Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why do you care ? No one is forcing you to play it!!! Someone might want to skip a few and still be able to play this option ffs!
They'd have to skip a lot more than a few. In any case, please explain what is the purpose of giving Anna so many corruption points, if it never affects anything? You may as well just stop when she gets over 30 points. Because since the hospital scene with John in v0.4 there has been no increase beyond that, despite Anna receiving an additional 20 corruption points. Back then because Jeremy content added 10 points, there was good reason to restrict it to 30, because a lot of people who don't like playing Jeremy couldn't get enough points. But that's no longer an issue, because it's easy to get at least 40 points, even if you have Jeremy dead, and miss out one or two other characters.

And if you miss out a lot of content, how likely is it really, that you're going to make one of those high corruption choices?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where is the VN version it`s not logical that we must wait
It is a beta, it's always this way, it comes out 3 days earlier for the highest tiers to test..... during that time bugs get reported and fixed, then the new Sandbox build and the VN and the android versions come out to the lower tiers with all the bugfixes...

The

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
So a question regarding the Bar.

I've chosen for Anna to remain under Patrick's control, but I get this dialogue. Anyone know what's up with it? Maybe for this update they haven't updated the dialogue for all Bar paths..?
View attachment 2646782
That didn't happen for me. I got the following dialogue.

ANNA: Yeah. He's not the nicest boss, but things work under him

EMILY: Shouldn't take it

ANNA: It's not really that bad.

So I'm not sure what happened in your case. But both paths were definitely included in this update.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Anyone else having this issue were you go to the office ,but you cant go in because your wardrobe isnt right. Doesnt matter were I go on the map just says I have already done that ,or it says dont need to go there right now. Even were I go home, to change , just says I have to go through my cloths one day. The given saves didnt work either, so thinking other its a bug , or the path I am using didnt get u
Did you load the included save for this version?
sorry if this is a silly question, but how do you down load the included save? the same thing is happening to me, were I cant do anything ,just says I have already done that, or maybe the lesbian path didnt get updated? wish I could play it, love the game.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I did kind of want Anna to leave Andrew, It is like he does not try to keep his relationship with Anna Alive and then there is his secret that he has behind Anna's back. Shoot even when Anna called Andrew out on his lies about her Sister. He shot her down and not caring that he put Rebecca in danger. And in Chapter 2 she is expected to pay his hospital bill?. F%^ no. If Anna had a choice,rather the player to not pay. I'd go with not paying and listen to Rebecca. Yet even on the Corrupt route Anna has this constant naivete or denial about Andrew, even to herself. After all the cheating she still thinks she loves him and that Andrew must have had good intentions. Sorry after everything Anna has been through, I would have thought she would have more character growth and realize Andrew is not who she thought he was. And stop being so gullible. All this to say yea a Pure Route would be Very Hard to stay on, since it is very easy to let evreyone have fun with her especially the more she thinks something is up with Andrew.
It's all just the dev's weak attempt at keeping the cheating aspect in the game. Regardless of what route you play Andrew is totally useless and is in the game in title only as the 'boyfriend' so someone can get cheated on and to throw Anna into ridiculous situations to have sex. Should have replaced him with a more competent person like Ashley or Michael and she still ends up cheating so at least there's some iota of actual cheating/betrayal, danger and tension as opposed to a coma patient.

Reactions: Moleman111

Benson20

May 10, 2020
Where is the place for Anna have lunch with Emily?? I'm stucked in that thing. I don't know where is the Restaurant

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
That didn't happen for me. I got the following dialogue.

ANNA: Yeah. He's not the nicest boss, but things work under him

EMILY: Shouldn't take it

ANNA: It's not really that bad.

So I'm not sure what happened in your case. But both paths were definitely included in this update.
I don't know.. I tried both my own save from the previous update and the save provided with this one, but still got the same..

Now that I think about it, the dev usually provides 2 saves with every update. This time, I think I only saw 1. Maybe there's another file? Though my own should have worked.. Maybe something broke along the way and I need to play from scratch, hate when that happens...

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes