JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there actually a Pure route for Chapter 1 and 2 ?. Anna not Cheating at all. I mean if these type of story games had difficulty settings Pure would be the Very Hard difficulty setting while the other route where Anna just goes with the Flow with everyone behind Andrew's back would be the Very Easy Difficulty setting. It is a Good plot and good writing, Andrew is a character that comes off as very Beta male, and that Anna is settling for him. All the while she is changing. Still a Pure Route would be challenging,since Anna would be less naughty have much higher will power over lustful situations. Keeping her Vow to Andrew. Corrupt routes are always the more interesting however.

Last edited:
Reactions: DD3DD and lyx0730

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
The update was good and personally I think the animations were better this time compared to the previous updates, even though I still prefer the ch 1.

I enjoyed the various angles, although in some scenes I would have preferred another point of view.

About the fashion show, Anna should have been completely naked, or with bare breasts at least.

Lastly, people (included myself) asked for the beach scene and finally we got it. It was a secondary scene but to me, that's the best part. The only disappointment is that the guys didn't have a chance to get a full view of Anna's body. She could have turned around, giving them a better view of her pussy and breasts or going for a naked walk with them. But still a beautiful scene.

Reactions: DD3DD and khantus

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
This is not a bug, you need to visit a different location before office job. Check your tasks. There should be a police station, if I'm not mistaken.
it says I don't need to go there right now. buggy mess of an update

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
it says I don't need to go there right now. buggy mess of an update
That's why it's a beta and usually doesn't leak until after those 3 days for them to fix most of these issues. Some people get through it with no issues and some don't. There will be another version in the next day or two that will fix most of the bugs folks are mentioning.

Reactions: BetoMurilo
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes