pewmurr

Feb 7, 2020
f*** bugs... just wanna say all scenes in this update are well done, the dev did a good job, the quality, the angles are fine, but I just want to say that, dev maybe should forget all those old mens, homeless people...its just... nahhh for my, like scene in fashion show with this two old... bad scene........I just wanna say, more cheating, more random sex scene, like John, Arabian guy scenes are simply wonderful...

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
So a question regarding the Bar.

I've chosen for Anna to remain under Patrick's control, but I get this dialogue. Anyone know what's up with it? Maybe for this update they haven't updated the dialogue for all Bar paths..?
anna.png

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Game Status - I realized I haven't played this game in a looong time. I liked this game a lot right up until her BF was shot. I played a little after that but it seems she went from reluctant/blackmailed corruption slut to just pure slut quite abruptly with almost zero reluctance. Is this still Turbo slut or has it improved in some new and exciting way?

I have nothing against Slut Mode but it seemed to happen very quickly and it makes a game boring fast.

korko

May 30, 2017
Last save is 0.91 and after tht game ends at the same point; "Am I building An Empire Here". So what am i doing wrong? Do i need to sart all over?

Reactions: Trollmaster4200

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
felt the scenes lacked intensity. the threesome scene was bland , they didnt even splitroast her ?? would of been even better if the two men walked into the room with alfred and anna and joined in and gangbanged her hard! and the scene wit the cop had so much potential where he could of got her drunk and had him and his friends fuck anna senseless

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
did the sandbox version just get updated not vn ????
Don't know how many times I'll have to repeat this. The VN version is always updated later than the sandbox version. Remember this is supposed to be an early testing version, available only to high tier patrons for the first three days. Until the game get's a bug fixed version, and is released to the majority of patrons, we won't get the VN version.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes