Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
(This is a public post on his patreon)

Hello!
The Visual novel style of Chapter 2 v0.98 is completed and up. You can get it
For those who don't know. It's the version where you don't have to navigate on the map. Scenes are one after another but your choices still matter. It's easier and with fewer bugs :)
There is both PC and MAC version. We are still trying to get the Android version to work.
Enjoy,
Deep

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
(This is a public post on his patreon)

Hello!
The Visual novel style of Chapter 2 v0.98 is completed and up. You can get it
For those who don't know. It's the version where you don't have to navigate on the map. Scenes are one after another but your choices still matter. It's easier and with fewer bugs :)
There is both PC and MAC version. We are still trying to get the Android version to work.
Enjoy,
Deep
And we need another heeeerooooo... RIP Tina...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
What happened to the animations? the older ones were much better!
I agree but maybe your GPU is not enough capable for new animations?
Anyway I also prefer more simple animations... they are useless and not able to add anything better than before

(only cause of delays and bugs)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(n) (n) :mad: :mad: :oops:As always in games like this, it annoys me that the developers don't want to write an extra line of dialogue with a different choice in the dialogue. I didn't choose something and the game treats me like an idiot. There's an option in the dialogues that I didn't choose. During Anna's presentation, Mr. Burseld tells Annie that her secret is safe. Which is hopeless. Because I never chose that option.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Is there actually a Pure route for Chapter 1 and 2 ?. Anna not Cheating at all. I mean if these type of story games had difficulty settings Pure would be the Very Hard difficulty setting while the other route where Anna just goes with the Flow with everyone behind Andrew's back would be the Very Easy Difficulty setting. It is a Good plot and good writing, Andrew is a character that comes off as very Beta male, and that Anna is settling for him. All the while she is changing. Still a Pure Route would be challenging,since Anna would be less naughty have much higher will power over lustful situations. Keeping her Vow to Andrew. Corrupt routes are always the more interesting however.
Yeah, it's possible to keep Anna pretty pure. She just spends an awful lot of the game doing nothing, since there are only a handful of sex scenes with Andrew earlier on in Chapter 1. The main purpose of playing this game, is to corrupt Anna and have her cheat on Andrew. So trying not to do that, is counter-intuitive and only results in some pretty boring gameplay.

Whether, it can still even be classed as a cheating game, when Andrew is stuck in a coma, is open to question. Cheating is all about the constant possibility of being found out by the partner you're cheating on. But in Andrew's case, that's impossible when he's permanently unconscious. Since we've now been in this situation for a long time, it's debatable whether Andrew continues to serve any useful purpose in this game? Quite frankly, Anna could get rid of him now and it wouldn't make a lot of difference for most players.

Last edited:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
is chapter 1 also in VN mode? or just sandbox ?
Chapter 1 made in RPGM so its sandbox, but there is an unoffical ren'py remake of it and its VN.
But i'd recommend original one, its quite easy to navigate and map isn't that big, also ren'py version has few bugs (nothing game breaking but annoys me a bit)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
View attachment 2648338 anybody got a save file for this scene? (Re:the option with corruption >30) the save file provided is broken, cant progress at changing clothes at the office.
What I don't understand, is how the Devs still have every corruption choice as only greater than 30? Considering maximum corruption is now 71, surely this should be reflected more in the game? You have to avoid an awful lot of content to have under 30 corruption. Corruption choices should be a minimum of >40 at this stage of the game.

Last edited:

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Why does this dev insist on making this game a "sandbox" (I don't know if that is the correct term here) if every time he releases an update, it's a fucking sea of bugs?
Before the chat system did not work since they never delivered the messages, now it works, but what a surprise now the damn cell phone is blocked and does not let you do anything else
1685028418499.png

Reactions: pleaseletme

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I have the same thing..........tried going to other places but it it says I don't need to go there and in the office, when I tried to go the changing rooom- it says I already went here............
Did you load the included save for this version?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You don't have to worry about this. Even if they did read such comments, they're not going to rework anything beyond the last update.
So why you asked me to post on Discord?
I perfectly knew that they will not rework already published renders even the wrong one with dry hair in the pool and in the sauna

so if i say something about pool scene renders you ask me to go to write on Discord
Now that you know that i do not want to do that you are saying what?
I do not want be cause of additional delay... I'm not interested in suggest how the dev must do his job

you don't seem very coherent to me :unsure:

CH1 is better!

Reactions: pleaseletme

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, it's possible to keep Anna pretty pure. She just spends an awful lot of the game doing nothing, since there are only a handful of sex scenes with Andrew earlier on in Chapter 1. The main purpose of playing this game, is to corrupt Anna and have her cheat on Andrew. So trying not to do that, is counter-intuitive and only results in some pretty boring gameplay.

Whether, it can still even be classed as a cheating game, when Andrew is stuck in a coma, is open to question. Cheating is all about the constant possibility of being found out by the partner you're cheating on. But in Andrew's case, that's impossible when he's permanently unconscious. Since we've now been in this situation for a long time, it's debatable whether Andrew continues to serve any useful purpose in this game? Quite frankly, Anna could get rid of him now and it wouldn't make a lot of difference for most players.
I did kind of want Anna to leave Andrew, It is like he does not try to keep his relationship with Anna Alive and then there is his secret that he has behind Anna's back. Shoot even when Anna called Andrew out on his lies about her Sister. He shot her down and not caring that he put Rebecca in danger. And in Chapter 2 she is expected to pay his hospital bill?. F%^ no. If Anna had a choice,rather the player to not pay. I'd go with not paying and listen to Rebecca. Yet even on the Corrupt route Anna has this constant naivete or denial about Andrew, even to herself. After all the cheating she still thinks she loves him and that Andrew must have had good intentions. Sorry after everything Anna has been through, I would have thought she would have more character growth and realize Andrew is not who she thought he was. And stop being so gullible. All this to say yea a Pure Route would be Very Hard to stay on, since it is very easy to let evreyone have fun with her especially the more she thinks something is up with Andrew.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes