123Steel

Dec 3, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons!
The beta release of Chapter 2 Version 0.99 - Busy Anna is out and you can find it
As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.
Old save files might not work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and gives you access to all scenes.

We have finally finished working on the v0.99 release of Chapter 2 and it's called Busy Anna

This time we have the most renders I have ever done in such a short time. Also, there is quite a lot of animation too and all are still done by awake.

In this update, Anna will continue preparing for the BBC Inc. signing ( I hope it will be a good enough buildup). Rebecca will try to lure Anna into the rabbit hole. Anna will meet the Taxman, that will set up upcoming scenes as well as with Jeremy. Anna will also let her slutty part take over when she meets new people.

Added:

-600+ New Renders.
-35+ New Animations.

Fixed:

-Several Typo fixes

-------------------------

Final scene list:

Rebecca
The Office
Jeremy
Lenny
Yoga
Bar (Two path's)
Taxman

You can find Chapter 1 .

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Last edited:

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons!
The beta release of Chapter 2 Version 0.99 - Busy Anna is out and you can find it
As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.
Old save files might not work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and gives you access to all scenes.

We have finally finished working on the v0.99 release of Chapter 2 and it's called Busy Anna

This time we have the most renders I have ever done in such a short time. Also, there is quite a lot of animation too and all are still done by awake.

In this update, Anna will continue preparing for the BBC Inc. signing ( I hope it will be a good enough buildup). Rebecca will try to lure Anna into the rabbit hole. Anna will meet the Taxman, that will set up upcoming scenes as well as with Jeremy. Anna will also let her slutty part take over when she meets new people.

Added:

-600+ New Renders.
-35+ New Animations.

Fixed:

-Several Typo fixes

-------------------------

Final scene list:

Rebecca
The Office
Jeremy
Lenny
Yoga
Bar (Two path's)
Taxman

You can find Chapter 1 .

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Hero time

123Steel

Dec 3, 2017
It's not possible to download the Beta at the moment. I'm sorry guys.

This file cannot be viewed or downloaded at this time.

This file has been viewed or downloaded by too many users recently. Try accessing the file again later. If the file is particularly large or has many users accessing it, it may take up to 24 hours for you to view or download it. If you still don't have access after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
It's not possible to download the Beta at the moment. I'm sorry guys.

This file cannot be viewed or downloaded at this time.

This file has been viewed or downloaded by too many users recently. Try accessing the file again later. If the file is particularly large or has many users accessing it, it may take up to 24 hours for you to view or download it. If you still don't have access after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Wait, deepsleep uses only one file host?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes