Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I have never made so many renders in such a short time. There will be fewer animations, but the scenes will still be fun.
Perhaps a slightly unpopular opinion but I'll be honest, this for me is a very good thing. Animations are of course great and very welcome, but I think we don't need to have multiple animations in every single scene. As long as the art remains awesome, I actually prefer a bit fewer animations and more frequent updates. There, I've said it :p

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2756153

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is a quick weekly progress update on the next release.

I'm sorry for not releasing any news for a couple of weeks. We have been working hard on the next update and most of the stuff is already done. I have never made so many renders in such a short time. There will be fewer animations, but the scenes will still be fun.

Here you can see a taxman's scene that we have talked about for some time. It's just the beginning with him, but it will start something interesting :)

We have some last short scenes to finish and I plan to release an update next weekend, maybe a couple of days later if something unexpected happens.

View attachment 2756154

If you have any questions or suggestions, please write them in the comments or send them to Discord.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks 4 the share! :)

Reactions: lucasdavid

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
As much as I'm a fan of NTR, I don't get why this creators try to do it from a female POV. It loses all the purpose of making a netorare game. It is only cheating if done with a female MC.

It failed to catch my attention. I fear it'll be another terrible game like Road Trip, Sarah's Adventure or Lida's Adventure. The only good exception among this kind of game is Lily of the Valley. If it's perhaps at least decent like the latter, I'll give it a go.

The terrible grammar is a big let down, thogh. I hope the Author'll be able to improve his writing.
This simply is one of the best games on here,you're totally wrong about this game

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
Hmm so we dropped Jeremy, Rebecca and Ashley's scene's from the last update, and have added the taxman and bar to this one, by rights it should be a huge update, but reading the preview it does not seem to be?

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
The story with Fitzgerald is absolutely magical, how did the old fart manage to escape from Michael, Carl and Sergey (most likely the old farts in this game are like little girls in the anime, the strongest and most invincible)? The same problem with the hospital, what kind of operation did Andrew need and why is he in a coma, was he shot in the chest or in the head? And so much sex with ugly old farts and humiliation, as if the author hates women and wants to see them suffer. At least there is a choice of who will fuck Anna, otherwise I would not even play this game.

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
The story with Fitzgerald is absolutely magical, how did the old fart manage to escape from Michael, Carl and Sergey (most likely the old farts in this game are like little girls in the anime, the strongest and most invincible)? The same problem with the hospital, what kind of operation did Andrew need and why is he in a coma, was he shot in the chest or in the head? And so much sex with ugly old farts and humiliation, as if the author hates women and wants to see them suffer. At least there is a choice of who will fuck Anna, otherwise I would not even play this game.
So much sex with ugly old farts?? Thts the DEVs vision for this gm,,plenty of harem gms out there like Red Lucy,go play those if thts ur preference

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Hmm so we dropped Jeremy, Rebecca and Ashley's scene's from the last update, and have added the taxman and bar to this one, by rights it should be a huge update, but reading the preview it does not seem to be?
Rebecca scene? Niiice who's gon be fucking her? Ihihih can't wait ..

Reactions: Smirniy

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
So much sex with ugly old farts?? Thts the DEVs vision for this gm,,plenty of harem gms out there like Red Lucy,go play those if thts ur preference
If you have nothing to say, shut up, you don't know my preferences. The first chapter didn't have as many ugly old farts as the second. If you like to eat shit, then eat it but don't convince me that it's delicious, ok? I will ignore your comments.

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
If you have nothing to say, shut up, you don't know my preferences. The first chapter didn't have as many ugly old farts as the second. If you like to eat shit, then eat it but don't convince me that it's delicious, ok? I will ignore your comments.
You shut up,thts wht the content of this gm is n if u don't like it then stop being toxic about it,either play the Dev vision or go play your vanilla harem games,plenty out there,,you go eat your vanilla shit

Reactions: Losersriot

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I totally agree with you
the fact that Andrew is still in comamakes the story non sensical and the absence of Anna's boyfriend did lose all the fun of the NTR relationship that make chapter 1 into a masterpiece.

CH2 is not good as CH1 was

About what i'm talking about I suggest you to play Old Church that histhe perfect example about

Anna is no more the same girl and she probably misses so much cuckolding Andrew... that iswhy she has ashitty hairstyle and cover her face in the shadow!
cuckolding Andrew has always been the leitmotif of the story in all chapters and earlier short novels,,,except CH2 and the dumb novel

it will seem that someone hates Andrew and wants him dead

that is why i'm no more that much interested in this game! CH2 does not fit with the previous storyline

Yama2212

Jun 22, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 390, in main
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

Why i can't open the game? And i get this trackback

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes