Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I agree...and as always her body and her hairstyle is perfect in this great fan arts!
unfortunately in the game she is eating too much spaghetti... some pasta is good for the curves... but too much pasta is making her fat
Son, you have the gay :HideThePain:

Last edited:

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
So dead Patrick's path is useless! (from now on I'm on Jeremy and Patrick ALIVEEEEEE :love::love:)

All guys have to be alive to fuck her!... what a waste of time to create a path where she doesn't fuck! :cool:
I'd be interested to see metrics on what paths people chose. A chaste path def sounds like a waste of time and dev resources... maybe even some patron trolling lewd game fans by pushing for an unpopular option. Replayability would be 100x better if different groups looked to objectify her (including her sister) and the 'sfw' path was minimized.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'd be interested to see metrics on what paths people chose. A chaste path def sounds like a waste of time and dev resources... maybe even some patron trolling lewd game fans by pushing for an unpopular option. Replayability would be 100x better if different groups looked to objectify her (including her sister) and the 'sfw' path was minimized.
The problem is that there are a few users that spend a lot of money in supporting this dev..
They are pushing for a useless Anna dominant path... But this path doesn't fit with the great CH1 story line
The only reason is cause delay in the main story line progression

that is why i will never support a dev that is no more interested in his own original story....
He is now interested only in money...

I have deleted the "Anna First time dumb short novel"
because it completely contradicts the real prequel which remains

here there is one of the great scene that you can find in CH1
you can also see how young and perfect Anna body was in CH1
2b.jpg

Why there is no more Hanna in the CH2?
She was a stunning friend of Ashley

I will putthe start of the scene behind a spoiler this amazing FFM great scene with Anna, Hannah and Ashley but i really suggest to play in the unofficial Renpy remake

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have posted about 14 pics of the amazing scene in CH1 and I hope all chapter 2 players understand that the new chapter doesn't seem to make any sense. It seems that Deep is just making a profit by creating a completely different character than Anna... an Anna who is suddenly aged on the same day as the end of chapter 1 and all this happens suddenly on the same day that her boyfriend Andrew is shot... in fact the first scene from the new chapter she is no longer a girl ... but in a matter of hours she becomes a fat girl with a new ugly housewife haircut.

in all this new chapter there is no story progression... everything stops at the day Andrew was wounded by a bullet fired from a pistol...
and as long as Andrew remains in a hospital bed all the scenes are nothing but the worst repetition of what has already happened in a much better way in the previous chapter

I strongly suggest to those who haven't already done it to start with the prequel and then continue to the unofficial renpy version of CH1

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
1687346285406.png

Hello, dear Patrons!
Shit hair in this pic.
in this render, Anna's face is almost completely covered by a shapeless mass of hair...this is very convenient for those who do this crap renders

This lazy way of working makes all the renders of the first chapter much better
I was amazed that I'm the only one who notices that Deep is playing us!

take a good look at the face of our beloved Anna ... you can only see illuminated her nose and only one of her beautiful eyes overshadowed by mass of hair .. she is not the same model of the first chapter ... she looks like another person who has usurped the real Anna place..is her expression happy? or is she bored?... it is impossible to determine what she is thinking...
is this the major flaw of this useless chapter created to take a long the story

just my opinion!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Can't say I was looking at her hair...
yeah I know
you was looking at her butt BUT....

a brainless ass without face expression is just a piece of meat!

Anna is not a piece of meat in CH1... she was a willing slut with a lot of power.
I sugget you to play the great chapter one and the scene i have posted a couple of post before thos one.

IS A COW WITHOUT FACE an interesting female MC character?
In CH2 there is a cow without face expression! :cool: we have to prepare a BBQ for her body without brain but first we have to shave her hair because hair and steaks are not welcome ... I prepare the beers ... you bring the cow
:devilish:

Last edited:

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
I did play part one, actually played it from the start and each installment as it came out, and she had so much brains as her sister was kidnapped to shag two blokes in a bar, then take part in a mff webcam, before she even got to her sister. She is an animated group of pixels not a real person.....

Reactions: Rugerrell6

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I did play part one, actually played it from the start and each installment as it came out, and she had so much brains as her sister was kidnapped to shag two blokes in a bar, then take part in a mff webcam, before she even got to her sister. She is an animated group of pixels not a real person.....
of course is a game...but i'm talking about the story in Ch2 is stuck at the day Rebecca was kidnapped and Andrew was shot

it is not important that she is a "pixel group" your phrase can be good also for any movie with real actors...
the most important think is the story progression

books movies novels are godonly if the story progreassion is consistent

In CH2 the story is a mess IMOl
And all movies are a group of pixels only the story makes the difference

Reactions: Cedrog

Gladiadius

Nov 2, 2020
I think i found a bug, after the middle east scene and talking to sergey and carl the day changes to "Thursday morning..." and Anna goes to the office and reads her emails. There's only one option and it says "Email from Ethan", but when i click the one option then i see the email (regarding "BBD inc") but nothing happens afterwards, there's no way to continue. Is this a bug or is this just the end of the update?

Reactions: lyx0730
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes