khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Imagen de publicación de Patreon.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update on the progress of the next and previous releases.

We received many extended reviews of the last update and will try to implement as many improvements as possible. We are still adapting to the new scene style with many animations and renders. Thank god there were not a lot of bugs and you could enjoy the game from the original release. Also, we appreciate your honest comments about each update and it's nice when you post them under the post too.

We have also started to work on the next update straight away and a lot of the job has already been done. We know that sometimes it takes too long between each update, so now will are aiming to shorten the time by a lot and release the next one a lot sooner. So we are planning to finish the next update at the beginning of July already. So far it looks like we can manage as I have improved my workflow by a lot and Awake is pushing me every day :)

40-2 becca 19.jpg

Scene list is still in progress, but at the moment I can tell that there will finally be one with Rebecca (I plan on making even two of them), a Scene with cam show winner Lenny (will bring out a new side of Anna), Ashley (he'll help set up something new for Anna), Bar (both paths will have content. It will be big), Jeremy(we'll see how he uses Anna to get what he wants) and Taxman (he's finally back).

That's it for now. I hope that all scenes will come out as we intended and will be amazing.

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2679982

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

We received many extended reviews of the last update and will try to implement as many improvements as possible. We are still adapting to the new scene style with many animations and renders. Thank god there were not a lot of bugs and you could enjoy the game from the original release. Also, we appreciate your honest comments about each update and it's nice when you post them under the post too.

We have also started to work on the next update straight away and a lot of the job has already been done. We know that sometimes it takes too long between each update, so now will are aiming to shorten the time by a lot and release the next one a lot sooner. So we are planning to finish the next update at the beginning of July already. So far it looks like we can manage as I have improved my workflow by a lot and Awake is pushing me every day :)

View attachment 2679984

Scene list is still in progress, but at the moment I can tell that there will finally be one with Rebecca (I plan on making even two of them), a Scene with cam show winner Lenny (will bring out a new side of Anna), Ashley (he'll help set up something new for Anna), Bar (both paths will have content. It will be big), Jeremy(we'll see how he uses Anna to get what he wants) and Taxman (he's finally back).

That's it for now. I hope that all scenes will come out as we intended and will be amazing.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thank & you 4 sharing ;) hihi

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
Do we have a gallery unlock mod for the latest version?
Or any estimation when and if we should expect one?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 2679982

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 2679984

Sincerely yours,

Deep
thanks for the update. the new girl with the red top is damn sexy. hope she wont be there for just a scene. please more of her.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Hey guys whts the difference bw sandbox n vn
Does vn has more scene than sandbox or vise versa
sandbox is the same but has a lot of gring by click click on Map and a LOOOOT OF BUUUGS!

VN is better and you will be able to stay focused in the story.. without useless click click and check for the quest

Reactions: pavlogrk
Jan 26, 2020
sandbox is the same but has a lot of gring by click click on Map and a LOOOOT OF BUUUGS!

VN is better and you will be able to stay focused in the story.. without useless click click and check for the quest
What quest idk how to find quest
In the info also they say there is lot of side quests
Plus in discord there is weekly update
Does the game update weekly basis

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
What quest idk how to find quest
In the info also they say there is lot of side quests
Plus in discord there is weekly update
Does the game update weekly basis
Just Play the VN (Visual Novel) you get all the content. Unless you want to move Anna around a map and get the same content.

Weekly update of the development of the game, not actual playable game updates which is more like every 3 Months-ish.

Reactions: pavlogrk

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Naa If Myriam had animations like Anna, it would be doubly perfect
I agree for sure and i rarely play games without animations, dont get me wrong the art and writing are important but the main reason why people are playing these games is to fap, animations make a huge difference for me, each to their own though what does it for one wont do it for all.

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1687346285406.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly progress update here.

We are moving forward quickly and the pace is still good. I'm used to a different approach to making renders now and it's much quicker than before. Meanwhile, we are also rendering animations so we don't have to do them at the end. It gives us time to make them better and fix them if needed. Awake is doing an amazing job with them.

In an image, you can see the bar's scene. Both paths will be different. In Patrick's path, Anna will continue to be the toy for clients. In Dead Patrick's path, Anna will take control of the bar and will be totally different. She will have a scene with a couple at the bar only on this path.

Other scenes stay the same as I mentioned in the previous update.

That's it for now and fingers crossed for early July's release.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

p.s Guess if Anna has panties on :)

Feb 8, 2023
View attachment 2712875

Hello, dear Patrons!

We are moving forward quickly and the pace is still good. I'm used to a different approach to making renders now and it's much quicker than before. Meanwhile, we are also rendering animations so we don't have to do them at the end. It gives us time to make them better and fix them if needed. Awake is doing an amazing job with them.

In an image, you can see the bar's scene. Both paths will be different. In Patrick's path, Anna will continue to be the toy for clients. In Dead Patrick's path, Anna will take control of the bar and will be totally different. She will have a scene with a couple at the bar only on this path.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

I prefer anna's way as a toy :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Thank you Coriolan for this wonderful fan art(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2712875

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep

(y)I was right from the start that Anna was going to be the bar manager

Reactions: lyx0730 and DD3DD
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes