JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
So... out of mild curiosity decided to check these statistics. And this is yet again the good old case of choosing the perfect values to push own agenda with some graph by cutting out the graph at perfect time frame and also showing the version, which has the min value in hundreds, so the jumps seem more dramatic visually.

View attachment 2517393

This is the situation for the past year... and honestly seems pretty stable.

View attachment 2517394
Or if we really want to watch this version, where the minimum value starts from 840 , then honestly the trend of patreons cancelling around updates is pretty regular as Zara pointed out.
Glad you did this, now perhaps we can put this to bed and get back to the VN :cool:

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
just a reminder
Sandbox is you have a map with events where you can go. Vn is without map events follow each other automatically.

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
Looks like the infighting a few pages back, has made our saviours step back, usually the wallpapers are up by now, does not look good for when the update appears, oh well...

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1688893310772.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is a quick weekly progress update on the next release.

I'm sorry for not releasing any news for a couple of weeks. We have been working hard on the next update and most of the stuff is already done. I have never made so many renders in such a short time. There will be fewer animations, but the scenes will still be fun.

Here you can see a taxman's scene that we have talked about for some time. It's just the beginning with him, but it will start something interesting :)

We have some last short scenes to finish and I plan to release an update next weekend, maybe a couple of days later if something unexpected happens.

1688893338759.png

If you have any questions or suggestions, please write them in the comments or send them to Discord.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Mazdayasna

Feb 29, 2020
View attachment 2756153

Hello, dear Patrons!

I'm sorry for not releasing any news for a couple of weeks. We have been working hard on the next update and most of the stuff is already done. I have never made so many renders in such a short time. There will be fewer animations, but the scenes will still be fun.

Here you can see a taxman's scene that we have talked about for some time. It's just the beginning with him, but it will start something interesting :)

We have some last short scenes to finish and I plan to release an update next weekend, maybe a couple of days later if something unexpected happens.

View attachment 2756154

If you have any questions or suggestions, please write them in the comments or send them to Discord.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thx 4 sharing :love:
Could you please share June wallpapers too? :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: undercover10126

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
1688893310772.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

Can you explain to me why Anna's face is always in shadow covered by a mass of hair with an old-fashioned hairstyle and out of any fashion canon? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes