COMPRESSED: SANDBOX VERSION

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Save files for both
Sandbox and VN are located here.
Can you port this for also Android ,
Android community are thankful for this.

Reactions: karmann

hotmanjunior

Sep 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to see the other contacts on the phone in the game since only the ones that fit on the screen appear but it won't let me go down to see the messages from the other contacts and it won't let me continue with the story if I don't read the messages

Reactions: condeorlock

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't understand why many people insist on using the sandbox version.
Wake up guys the VN version is bug free and the old saves work.

All the posts complaining about malfunctions are referring to the sandbox Version which is impossible to play from the beginning without getting stuck in the crap

VN works smoothly without issue and you can continue o restart from the beginning the game as you wish

The story is linear and choices are enough to follow your favourite path

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
In the first chap of the game, at least we can see some plot in the game..., but in the chap 2 is always 0 plot full sex mode.
We know Anna have some insatiable sex drive, but at least i wish i can see where is the "end", where is the focus in the game, because right now i dont see where Anna is going, what are his goals, with who she is going to end, is going to be some reconciliation?, is she going to end being some lust whore in the office, is she going to buy the bar and sell some juicy potion made by she, is she going to fully develop some sex attention with his father in law, is she going to focus in fuck his old neighbour?
I cant see where is going or what is going to be the "end plot" of Anna, only that right now she dont say to nothing when sex is involve, and at some point is starting to fell boring.
"Hey i wanna put my dick in your pussy: go ahead"
"Hey we wanna make that the client open their bear with your ass: Ok, do i opened with my asshole or only my pussy?"
"Hey i wanna open a new office in my dick, do you want to be the secretary there: Ok"
"Hey i wanna develop a new method to cure your fiance, i need you to fuck me to focus in the medicine: Ok"
"Hey i wanna make some photos with your friend, do you mind going full gangbang?: Off course no, do i get milk everywhere or i only going to eat?"

That is my "only" critic to the game, i love Anna, but at least in the first chap she was a little more capable of say no, or try other stuff.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes