Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Weekly update and an outfit vote

View attachment 2820366

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update of the next release and outfit vote.

It's time to change the everyday outfit and as previously patrons like other options I have included them this time too. Some naughty, some classy, and some with pants. I would be very thankful if you could help me decide. Also, feel free to send me some other ideas on Discord if you have something in mind :) Bigger image in the attachment.

The last update was great and I really appreciated your feedback. It took a couple of days for us to fix major bugs, but with your help we did it :) Also, progress on the next release is going great. We have finalised most of the plot and I'm already doing renders at a good pace. There were quite a lot of story-moving scenes in the previous update so there is a lot to await from the next one.

Thank you again for your fantastic support.

Deep

View attachment 2820387
#2 is the one for me if I had to choose, but #3 feels better for everyday use.

Still the fact Anna's best hairstyle is coming back, makes me happy :)

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
#2 is the one for me if I had to choose, but #3 feels better for everyday use.

Still the fact Anna's best hairstyle is coming back, makes me happy :)
#2 as well... Something about naked legs in a scandalously short skirt... Bonus points if she wears nothing underneath and a public scene brings that naughty detail to attention. Cum running down inner thighs is even better.

Choli123

Feb 1, 2023
In the first chap of the game, at least we can see some plot in the game..., but in the chap 2 is always 0 plot full sex mode.
We know Anna have some insatiable sex drive, but at least i wish i can see where is the "end", where is the focus in the game, because right now i dont see where Anna is going, what are his goals, with who she is going to end, is going to be some reconciliation?, is she going to end being some lust whore in the office, is she going to buy the bar and sell some juicy potion made by she, is she going to fully develop some sex attention with his father in law, is she going to focus in fuck his old neighbour?
I cant see where is going or what is going to be the "end plot" of Anna, only that right now she dont say to nothing when sex is involve, and at some point is starting to fell boring.
"Hey i wanna put my dick in your pussy: go ahead"
"Hey we wanna make that the client open their bear with your ass: Ok, do i opened with my asshole or only my pussy?"
"Hey i wanna open a new office in my dick, do you want to be the secretary there: Ok"
"Hey i wanna develop a new method to cure your fiance, i need you to fuck me to focus in the medicine: Ok"
"Hey i wanna make some photos with your friend, do you mind going full gangbang?: Off course no, do i get milk everywhere or i only going to eat?"

That is my "only" critic to the game, i love Anna, but at least in the first chap she was a little more capable of say no, or try other stuff.
Mine doesn't fuck many people. Only those that worth it (Money/ power wise or look wise) could touch her. Also she killed 2 people already. (Jeremy is dead) Sex is a way to climbing higher in the ledder only. Maybe if there is a ending of #metoo. Minewill use it and sendthose guys all to prison and rule the damn city :D

Reactions: lyx0730

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
#2 as well... Something about naked legs in a scandalously short skirt... Bonus points if she wears nothing underneath and a public scene brings that naughty detail to attention. Cum running down inner thighs is even better.
I don't know about cum running down her thighs, but I'll settle for her wearing her butt plug without panties :sneaky:

Reactions: TheMummy56

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Mine doesn't fuck many people. Only those that worth it (Money/ power wise or look wise) could touch her. Also she killed 2 people already. (Jeremy is dead) Sex is a way to climbing higher in the ledder only. Maybe if there is a ending of #metoo. Minewill use it and sendthose guys all to prison and rule the damn city :D
Well buddy you are wasting her potential :sneaky:

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Weekly update and an outfit vote

View attachment 2820366

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update of the next release and outfit vote.

It's time to change the everyday outfit and as previously patrons like other options I have included them this time too. Some naughty, some classy, and some with pants. I would be very thankful if you could help me decide. Also, feel free to send me some other ideas on Discord if you have something in mind :) Bigger image in the attachment.

The last update was great and I really appreciated your feedback. It took a couple of days for us to fix major bugs, but with your help we did it :) Also, progress on the next release is going great. We have finalised most of the plot and I'm already doing renders at a good pace. There were quite a lot of story-moving scenes in the previous update so there is a lot to await from the next one.

Thank you again for your fantastic support.

Deep

View attachment 2820387
Final result

Screenshot_20230805-110429-501.png

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes