SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
damn, already Sunday and still nothing?
Welcome to reality! Don't worry, it will be here by Sunday! You probably didn't think it would be released on Sunday. When he released the beta on Thursday and he's waiting for bugs! I think it will be released on the weekend! :D

S.

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
Welcome to reality! Don't worry, it will be here by Sunday! You probably didn't think it would be released on Sunday. When he released the beta on Thursday and he's waiting for bugs! I think it will be released on the weekend! :D

S.
Not sure if this was sarcasm or not, but you do know he did release it 20hrs ago and posted "All bugs should be fixed. But If you have found any, please write to me personally or in the discord bug channel."

Dec 4, 2019
Unfortunately nothing in the update with the major. Looks like the ritual signing doesn't include any old ugly guys :( . The last part was promising. If he had more of the Major's variety in the game, I would become a patron again. But that's how Disciple of Virgina remains, the only developer who dares to tackle the topic completely. Still a nice update, but the kick is missing.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes