Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
JUst wondering is it possible that certain scenes aren't in the gallery?
I used the gallery unlocker and all scenes seem to be unlocked however when i go into the animations files i can see animation of timothy fucking anna in an apron in the kitchen yet this scene isn't in the gallery. Am i missing something?
It appears there are indeed some scenes missing from the gallery. The Timothy one you described is one of them. The scene with hobo Benjamin in the alleyway is missing too, as does the scene in the bar from the previous update. No idea why they aren't included in the gallery. Perhaps they aren't tagged to be replayable. Hopefully someone will inform DeepSleep about this for a hotfix in the future.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I'm sorry but these dudes are fcukin' fugly (yes the double F is intentional) and not even in the "fetish horny" way either.
Can someone please explain how these basic wankers are sharing the same screen pixels as our Queen. Is this like a Patreon perk (including Patreon's likeness in game) or something, then it's fine, but otherwise it's a shame and just lowering the quality of the game IMHO.
Edit: they looked fine at the beach but the party scene :unsure: :confused:

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Is it me or does she gain more weight and get darker skin as the game progresses??
The might have been a slight change from the upgrade to ver 8/8.1 DAZ base model, but I haven't noticed a darker skin maybe a better skin upgrade that does a better job interacting with the scene environmental lighting, and unless she got a tan at the beach and this is being reflected in this update (haven't played latest update yet). :unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 Epi.13] [DeepSleep]

SANDBOX:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-
-------------------------------------------------------------------

VN:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Can you upload the version of visual novel for android please, I would greatly appreciate it
Can someone upload compressed version of VN?
Is there something lesbian in this update? Or you could upload the download version for android
Please upload the android version?
Y'all know it's coming... The VN version just dropped && Early at that! ... Damn just a little patience peeps :devilish:

EDIT: LOL SonsOLiberty the LEGEND as always even beat me to it while I searched for the GIF... We are not worthy. Thank You, TY :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: m1a1x24
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes