bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
This is by far the worst ending point I have ever seen. WTF. Why not include the big final scene in this update XD

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I found a bug in Jeremy dead where he still alive: Wasn't supposed to give Anna dress Ehtan? Why Jeremy is the one give to Anna a dress? Wasn't he supposed to be dead?

Last edited:
Reactions: lyx0730

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
The checkbox is unfortunately checked. I will say it's even a trope at this stage. A bald male character is 99,9% of the time a cuck in this community.
True. Shame tho. Don't care about the char, but since he has been actively brought back, it just grating me the wrong way.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
wow! hot outfits! esp the body chains! wish i could pull those off and look as hot! lol
Don't discount yourself, I feel trying and confidence is really all you need to pull them off. And I wouldn't mind a personal DM of the anon pic results for a fair evaluation :sneaky:;) JK about the second bit :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Malika1234

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
True. Shame tho. Don't care about the char, but since he has been actively brought back, it just grating me the wrong way.
Let's see what the dev has in mind for him in the future. IIRC in a previous development post, they were planning a turning point where you can dump him. However, until now, he has been a fetish fulfillment character: the loser boyfriend, without personality who deserve to be cucked by Anna.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Missing one scene.

Anybody care to tell me which scene it is if you have a complete gallery so i can go chase it?

Thank you.

muazerati

Jan 13, 2020
in the gallery, there is a scene with alfred that has >50 corruption. does anyone know how i can unlock that without having to play through the whole game again?

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes