DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry if I missed it, but what is the fix for getting Anna to change outfits in the office, I go to the room like usual to change and it tells me I don’t need to change so I try to go to office and tells me I have to change to office outfit, WTF?

Reactions: B@lubike

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
DAMN Cliff hangar update ....reminds me of the TV shows where it just starts to get to a good point and....BAM to be continued ... lol I do like the new plot twist and redeeming the otherwise irredeemable . keep up the good work

Reactions: DD3DD and khantus

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Sorry if I missed it, but what is the fix for getting Anna to change outfits in the office, I go to the room like usual to change and it tells me I don’t need to change so I try to go to office and tells me I have to change to office outfit, WTF?
Did you try the saves provided by the dev? I don't know for this version, but for the last one it worked for me.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
because there is no NTR
Anna just sleeps with anyone with a pulse and her husband/boyfriend is in denial or do not care or does not know
so he may dissapear and no change will be on the game
Come on man, she sleeps with everybody but the bf doesn't know or suspect anything ??

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
which one is better?
sandbox or VN
this update was not as good as previous ones
party may be longer, handier but anna and her older sister are too hot (but i do prefer 1 st game anna while this one is hotter, that one was more real girl like, less plastic)
hope to see them in an orgy together soon
I'd go with VN, the sandbox doesn't really add much to the experience outside waiting times and walking around for no real reason.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sorry ,something wrong in my game : I start the game from the very beginning and Dr / Schmidt go to jail and Anna have relationship with Dr/ Eilhart , then Suddenly Schmidt come back and the taxman comes out of No where although Anna discard him from the beinning. So what I made wrong or what happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes