JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Sorry ,something wrong in my game : I start the game from the very beginning and Dr / Schmidt go to jail and Anna have relationship with Dr/ Eilhart , then Suddenly Schmidt come back and the taxman comes out of No where although Anna discard him from the beinning. So what I made wrong or what happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, so it wasn't just me, thought it was something wrong with my saves. I ended up fixing it using UnRen then put in GoodBadDoctorChoice = 2 in the console and that fixed it for me.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
It is very strange that immediately after Andrew came to his senses, he was discharged home. In real life, he was kept in the hospital for some time under the supervision of doctors.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
Made a little script that should unlock all gallery, for now.
Install: just copy the contents to a RPY file (like the gallery_unlock.rpy attached) and place that file on the game/ folder.

Update: v0.95 scenes follow a new pattern
how to download the file?

Jul 23, 2018
Hey so with the new update Dr Schmidt comes into Andrews hospital room, the problem is I went with Dr Cary so Schmidt shouldn't be there. I thought maybe he just got a major demotion but Anna doesn't even react to seeing him and as far as she was made aware he had been dismissed from the hospital due to his "activities" so if he came back she would at least be surprised. Is the other half not implemented yet or is this a bug?

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Were some routes cut from the second chapter? I remember that at first chapter I chose not to kill Jeremy and at the same time I had good relationship with Diane. But in the second chapter If I keep Jeremy alive, Diane automaticaly hates me.
I guess there is no way around it?

Jul 23, 2018
Im very strongly disliking this update so far. One, as mentioned the bug with dr schmists overriding dr carol on my save, so doesnt feel like my playthrough anymore. That'll be fixed later though so not too worried about it. But I HATE Andrew. He literally betrayed Anna and had her Sister kidnapped and is the reason he got shot. Then Anna had to go through all this crap to pay for his surgery and now he is back and she is acting like nothing happened? You should have the option to break up with him. I know there are people who like him so he can have a route like Jeremy to where if you don't want him in your game he doesnt have to be. The dad should be on the couch and Andrew in the guest room.

Edit: So upon reading further she mentions she is indifferent. So thats good. Progress Anna, progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Udayana
Jul 23, 2018
Im very strongly disliking this update so far. One, as mentioned the bug with dr schmists overriding dr carol on my save, so doesnt feel like my playthrough anymore. That'll be fixed later though so not too worried about it. But I HATE Andrew. He literally betrayed Anna and had her Sister kidnapped and is the reason he got shot. Then Anna had to go through all this crap to pay for his surgery and now he is back and she is acting like nothing happened? You should have the option to break up with him. I know there are people who like him so he can have a route like Jeremy to where if you don't want him in your game he doesnt have to be. The dad should be on the couch and Andrew in the guest room.

Edit: So upon reading further she mentions she is indifferent. So thats good. Progress Anna, progress.
Not sure how often people quote themselves, but I'll admit i really like where this update is leading to. Though damn it Carlll.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Finally Andrew is back and the story is progressing a bit.
Now the game is more connected with the great CH1.(y)
finally played the update too and i totally agree. really nice addition to the overall story and connection to chapter 1. even tho he left hospital quite quickly after waking up.

but the update overall was not to my personal joy or interest much.

andrew - okay and necessary for the story otherwise i dont care
benjamin - kinda hot and kinky, but let benjamin feel even more weak and less sympathetic... i am really unsure about this part
john - well yeah he is there but he had so many scenes in chapter 2 he can have a break
alfred - was there
beach boys - skipped this part and didn't join the party so i cant say somehting here
tax man - if i would like tax man and this side story i would have enjoyed it i guess. but like this it was okay for me - anna looked great tho
elder black tribe - hm.... it's just the beginning of that questline but i already personally excepted something way different... i hoped if there were more parts that the built up would be a bit slower and the tribe would be less evolved and even more primitive. i hoped anna would have to wear some loincloth and maybe some wreath of flowers around her neck and would be otherwise nude - without that noble bdsm chain-suit. i also hoped the elder one would be more than one and wouldn't look like a fit middle age man with grey beard... i liked the part where the blakc girl prepares anna (and the unique tribe sound in the background) but otherwise i am quite underwhelmed and a bit shocked deep wasn't more creative here beside the new background music and some interesting location presets.

i love anna and the new dress and the story progression and the idea of new tracks fitting to the scene but overall it the update for me personally was a 4/10.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Am I missing some mistakes in the plot? I chose Dr. Eilhart 4/10.
Dear friend I correct it as "JenMistress" said in his post ( fixing it using UnRen then put in GoodBadDoctorChoice = 2 in the console and that fixed it ) and my beloved Dr. Eilhart come back again

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes