88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
do I have to start the game all over again?
No if u play the VN version all old saves wors fine
Can someone post saves for vn version? I don't want to start from scratch again... I know the dev is slow, but to deliberately force people to play again every time is a bit of an overreach...

nvm, already found... https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-epi-13-deepsleep.2689/post-11817338

but I don't think I played the last update... probably for the same reason >.<
All my old saves works fine in the VN version.. no need to start the game again

this is only required for sandbox users

saliho1994

May 6, 2020
i have a problem, after anna go with rebecca to the yoga class, i can't continue anymore after that, i have a notification on the phone but i can't acces to it, any solution

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Although its a nice addition, but I'm not a fan of new animation control screen during sex scenes. Automatically switching animation scenes is still way better.
Animation that requires to click a specific point in order to continue sucks!
Because I want all my hands free in order to do the primary "things" that the game is made for :cool:

It would be much better if the camera angles change automatically without adding a specific point where to "click click!"
At least in the VN version the scene should change by just click everywhere in the screen and add different dialogs related to the angle view

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi I played the 992 version, some saves work, some don't, does anyone have any where Patrick is alive?

@h@b

Oct 18, 2020
The third gallery scene from the end should be the restaurant handjob scene, or i'm missing something? It's marked as locked.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes