Aug 20, 2023
At the end of this episode 13 Anna is scared by something after preparing for a ritual, what did she see? I imagine we already know, don't we? Something REALLY big! :p:p:p

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Anybody else found a bug where you are unable to scroll through the list of names to check for new messages? You cannot progress without reading the messages on the phone on Android. :(

Reactions: Slezkin

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
This error occurred in the previous update, try to download the new version and start again or else the VN version

Reactions: DD3DD

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
42-2 bbc 54.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Finally a weekly update about the progress of the next release and a short recap of the previous one.

The bug-fixed version has been released. There shouldn't be a mix-up with Schmidt and Eilhart anymore.

We are very happy with Episode 13 and looks like you are too, from the comments and reviews we received. We tried a little different approach to how the story goes and how quests are given out and it works. I'll see how we can use it in the future so the game feels more fluid and exciting.

In the next Episode there will be a continuation of the BBC scene we purposely didn't finish :) It's going to be quite extensive and Anna will have a lot of fun. Maybe even Maddison :)

As for the other scenes, we can confirm that Anna will go to Segey and Carl to get more information. More content with John as Andrew is back and it will make things more fun. Anna will also visit Mr. Burnsfield (the guy whose office Anna was cleaning). Other scenes are still in the process of finalizing.

Please write in comments or send me a message if you have suggestions of what scenes should also be included in the next update.

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 3000010

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Finally a weekly update about the progress of the next release and a short recap of the previous one.

The bug-fixed version has been released. There shouldn't be a mix-up with Schmidt and Eilhart anymore.

We are very happy with Episode 13 and looks like you are too, from the comments and reviews we received. We tried a little different approach to how the story goes and how quests are given out and it works. I'll see how we can use it in the future so the game feels more fluid and exciting.

In the next Episode there will be a continuation of the BBC scene we purposely didn't finish :) It's going to be quite extensive and Anna will have a lot of fun. Maybe even Maddison :)

As for the other scenes, we can confirm that Anna will go to Segey and Carl to get more information. More content with John as Andrew is back and it will make things more fun. Anna will also visit Mr. Burnsfield (the guy whose office Anna was cleaning). Other scenes are still in the process of finalizing.

Please write in comments or send me a message if you have suggestions of what scenes should also be included in the next update.

Deep
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Reactions: Travis72
Aug 20, 2023
View attachment 3000010

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
My suggestion is another adult film tape with Anna, a sex scene with 10 men, a gangbang with double penetration and everything! :D Anna has to fuck with ALL 10 men.

Reactions: TheMummy56
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes