88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
At this point, I'm just hoping to be able to play the sandbox version at all. Since this has been off the table for the last two updates, because of some bug connected to the phone function, which affects a certain number of users. Otherwise, it'll be just the VN version again. Recently, the Devs suggested a workaround was being developed, which won't tie quests to the phone. So I just hope this is going to be implemented in this update, and doesn't cause any further issues. Because so far the phone has been a total nightmare for some of us, and even when it worked at all, still pretty much eliminated the ability to make use of old saves.
Zara, I have told you many times that the sandbox is the main cause of the delay in updates to this great game.
and i repeat my point...
why play a version that is bugged since the first release?
the phone is useless!

The story is great and users have to be focused on Anne story and not in a phone that is not her phone

If the phone was Anne's phone and or being able to post her pictures and create flatteners to get her to fuck someone ... I could understand ...
but that is just a phone telling you where to go for the next scene ... and as you're saying it doesn't work and causes tons of problems unrelated to the story.

Sandbox sucks!

Zara a little question... so Earl is not dead!
do you remember our discussion about?

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Zara, I have told you many times that the sandbox is the main cause of the delay in updates to this great game.
and i repeat my point...
why play a version that is bugged since the first release?
the phone is useless!

The story is great and users have to be focused on Anne story and not in a phone that is not her phone

If the phone was Anne's phone and or being able to post her pictures and create flatteners to get her to fuck someone ... I could understand ...
but that is just a phone telling you where to go for the next scene ... and as you're saying it doesn't work and causes tons of problems unrelated to the story.

Sandbox sucks!

Zara a little question... so Earl is not dead!
do you remember our discussion about?
The sandbox is the main version of the game, and it always will be, so it's not actually delaying anything. The VN version is just an additional version created for those people who don't like sandbox games. Now I realise you're one of those people, but you need to understand that you represent a minority of patrons. The vast majority of patrons voted for a sandbox version and want to play that version. So the idea that it's holding anything up is simply not true.

There's no doubt the phone has issues. And the biggest issue currently, is that it's stopping some people from playing the sandbox version, because the game content is tied to it. This has also made old saves fail to work on many occasions. That's why the Devs have decided to separate the main game from the phone. So in future we won't be receiving text messages or phone calls ingame, to progress to the next scene. Regardless of that, the phone is here to stay. The Devs are not planning to remove it from the game.

Earl is dead on one of the routes. The scene which lead to a car chase with Sergey, resulted in Earl's car flipping over and him getting trapped in the wreckage and being burnt alive. This leads to the scene where Anna will visit Sergey and Carl who are presently laying low in a motel. In the other scene, Earl arrested Sergey and Carl, which means they are currently imprisoned. And it's on this route, that Anna goes to the police station to get more information.

But I can assure you, on the other route Earl is definitely dead. This has been confirmed several times by the Devs.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
What's the idea of facepalming a share?
Weird. :unsure:

View attachment 3135038
Facepalming is probably the most ineffective way of voicing your displeasure, because all you do is add another point to that person's reaction score, which is recorded on the site as another 'like'.

I agree though, in this case it's hard to see why anyone would be unhappy. This site is built around sharing, so if you're here, you're basically taking advantage of that.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

exsomon

May 11, 2020
when did anna join a convent and whyyyy?
has she repented leave her whoring ways
so no more sex scenes

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes