Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
We need more bitchy Diana scenes. Maybe strapon fuck? Always love to see Diana humiliate Anne.
It's quite possible that might happen, at least on the Jeremy route. Though since Anna is starting to openly enjoy being used by Jeremy, it's increasingly doubtful she would view such an act as particularly humiliating. I think it will eventually be possible for Anna and Diane to make up, even on Jeremy's route. The Devs have been suggesting that will be the case for a while now.

Reactions: khantus

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Weekly update

Imagen de publicación de Patreon.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update for the next Episode.

I wanted to release the update this weekend but we still have to finish some things, so we will have to wait a few more days for the next Episode.

The scene list for now stays the same. We had to do scenes for both paths in multiple scenarios. At the office, Carl's investigation and MRI for Andrew.

Imagen de publicación de Patreon-1.jpg

Still, the main scene is the BBC one :)

Some scenes will also introduce future content.

Finally, we managed to get Daz assets in one location and Awake can now help with creating animations and rendering. I hope that it will help a lot in the future.

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Weekly update

View attachment 3120007

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update for the next Episode.

I wanted to release the update this weekend but we still have to finish some things, so we will have to wait a few more days for the next Episode.

The scene list for now stays the same. We had to do scenes for both paths in multiple scenarios. At the office, Carl's investigation and MRI for Andrew.

View attachment 3120008

Still, the main scene is the BBC one :)

Some scenes will also introduce future content.

Finally, we managed to get Daz assets in one location and Awake can now help with creating animations and rendering. I hope that it will help a lot in the future.

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
There is also a hotwife/cuckold path for Anne or it's only cheating?
And if yes, how to activate it?
No, so far there isn't, and there's no indication at the moment that there ever will be. However, the Devs have suggested there will be a future path where Anna and Andrew stay together. And a hotwife/cuckold route is certainly one possibility of achieving it. In the past, I didn't think this was a possibility, but the recent scene where Anna blatantly teases Andrew about why she's wearing such a revealing outfit ( for her date with the Taxman) almost makes me think the Devs might be flirting with this idea. Of course, it could just be Anna revelling in being a cheating whore. If so, it doesn't bode well for Andrew.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I don't know if anyone has seen it, but if you go to the PC that is in the living room on the table, and click on the PC, an OnlyFans page will open and you can even post some photos. Obviously, there is a lack of more material, but it seems that Anna is looking for more money. Has anyone been aware and know how deep they will implement it?

• Wow
Reactions: Maviarab
Jul 23, 2018
I don't know if anyone has seen it, but if you go to the PC that is in the living room on the table, and click on the PC, an OnlyFans page will open and you can even post some photos. Obviously, there is a lack of more material, but it seems that Anna is looking for more money. Has anyone been aware and know how deep they will implement it?
Are you joking? If not, HOW DID NO ONE NOTICE! :eek:
PS that wasn't me yelling at you, but more like exclamation level surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: tata19

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
At this point, I'm just hoping to be able to play the sandbox version at all. Since this has been off the table for the last two updates, because of some bug connected to the phone function, which affects a certain number of users. Otherwise, it'll be just the VN version again. Recently, the Devs suggested a workaround was being developed, which won't tie quests to the phone. So I just hope this is going to be implemented in this update, and doesn't cause any further issues. Because so far the phone has been a total nightmare for some of us, and even when it worked at all, still pretty much eliminated the ability to make use of old saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZillaStarKilla
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes