khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Weekly Update

Imagen de publicación de Patreon.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly progress update of the next episode.

So far I have done most of the renders for the next update. As I already wrote, the BBC scene took the most of it. I think that only the bar scene has the same amount :) The BBC scene will also have the most animations we have ever done for one scene.

For the scene list, I have Added some minor scenes at the office, to make more sense in some relationships. I have also received some very nice suggestions and am deciding which would fit better. Thank you for sending them in (keep them coming).
In an image, you can see Burnsfield's scene and as I already wrote, he won't be alone there. We'll see where it goes and how Anna feels about it.

At the moment we don't have a precise release date of the next episode, but I plan to release it by the end of November.
Thank you again for your amazing support.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Jul 13, 2022
here is the start of the very hot Anna scene with the bikers (you have to select the correct choices)
Of course she is with Andrew, her boyfriend--but there is a way to make him angry, and he will leave Anne alone with the bikers.
The hottest scenes are when she fucks other men behind her boyfriend's back!
View attachment 3049293
View attachment 3049297
View attachment 3049288
View attachment 3049298

just download the renpy unofficial version and you will be able to understand the real Anne story
man i really dont remember this scene. its only in unofficial version or its also in official one ? Is it before boyfiend did accident ?

I always choose sluttier options but didn see this.

Reactions: wildride69

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
anyone got a link to the fixed version of the game (been playing sandbox) even if i start from scratch, i still get the dr schmidt showing up at the hospital instead of dr eihart bug

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
man i really dont remember this scene. its only in unofficial version or its also in official one ? Is it before boyfiend did accident ?

I always choose sluttier options but didn see this.
It was just before the shooting. Anna went to the bar with Andrew, because she'd seen him in the car with Fitzgerald, when Rebecca was abducted. She tries to get him to tell her what's going on, and his role in it, which doesn't go down very well and Andrew storms out. That's when the bikers make a move on her. You basically have to go to the biker bar, so the only way you didn't play the scene that follows with the two bikers, is if you chose not to.

You have actually played Chapter 1?

Reactions: DD3DD
Jul 13, 2022
It was just before the shooting. Anna went to the bar with Andrew, because she'd seen him in the car with Fitzgerald, when Rebecca was abducted. She tries to get him to tell her what's going on, and his role in it, which doesn't go down very well and Andrew storms out. That's when the bikers make a move on her. You basically have to go to the biker bar, so the only way you didn't play the scene that follows with the two bikers, is if you chose not to.

You have actually played Chapter 1?
I played chapter 1 but I dont remember that scene. maybe I misclicked the wrong choice, i need to play again i think. and if It is official, why you said that to download unofficial renpy ?

exsomon

May 11, 2020
I played chapter 1 but I dont remember that scene. maybe I misclicked the wrong choice, i need to play again i think. and if It is official, why you said that to download unofficial renpy ?
because it has scene selector within
you can see all routes without playing all the game

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I didn't tell you to download the renpy remake. That must have been someone else. I've never played the renpy remake myself, I only played the official rpgm version throughout the whole of Chapter 1. So it wouldn't be right for me to recommend something I know very little about. I've since played the official VN version during Chapter 2, and I'll continue to do so, alongside the sandbox version.

larry213

Nov 4, 2022
Can someone add the replay room for chapter 2 like you did for chapter 1? I would like to play my favorite scenes again.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Can someone add the replay room for chapter 2 like you did for chapter 1? I would like to play my favorite scenes again.
Is it really necessary now? With renpy you can make as many saves as you want. Whereas, during Chapter 1 we were limited to just 50 for the official rpgm version.

Last edited:
Reactions: L0b0ts

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Wow. Who is she ? Some celebrity ?
i would like to know too. pics quite low quality... also even the outfit is sexy as hell: WHY and HOW can a girl in real life walk around like this? so close to see her pussy thats fucking crazy and dangerous! why do i never meet such nice slutty girls and i doubt she is a prostitute.

Goses

Nov 11, 2022
View attachment 1886614

Overview:
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-09-23
Developer: DeepSleep - - -
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 2 - Episode 13
Language: English
The Prequel:
FanArt: Here
Genre:

Changelog:

Map:

Old save files WILL NOT WORK but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and you will have to access to all scenes.

DOWNLOAD
Sandbox
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android(v0.99): - - - MEGA

VN
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v0.991): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra: Monthly Wallpapers - Save - Gallery Unlock

Chapter 1+Anna first time:

FMag thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148325 View attachment 148326 View attachment 148327 View attachment 148328 View attachment 148329 View attachment 148330 View attachment 148331 View attachment 148332 View attachment 148333 View attachment 1890878 View attachment 148345 View attachment 1890884 View attachment 1890886 View attachment 1890880 View attachment 148344 View attachment 148346 View attachment 148347 View attachment 4150
Está el capítulo 1 y 2 juntos? O está por separado cada capítulo?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes