Sledde

Apr 7, 2019
What is the appeal of the sandbox version? I get the appeal when there's things to discover or points and such to collect. But in this case, I don't see what it adds to the game. Just another level of interaction?

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Judging by the completed plot of the game, in the following versions you can see:
In part 13, the Taxman told the restaurant director that he would meet with him and Anna again in the next couple of days.
From part 14 we know:
Anna urgently needs to unlock Karl's phone or decipher his encrypted messages.
In 1-2 days, Anna and Andrew need to come back for a repeat test with Cary.
After 2 days, Anna promised sex to Andrew.
In 2 days there is a cosplay party with Timothy + you need to choose an outfit.

It is not clear when this will happen:
John has already wanted to talk to Anna twice.
(If Patrick is dead) Anna was going to invite Emily to be an accountant at the bar.
(If Patrick is alive) Patrick demanded that Anna bring Emily to work at the bar.
Movie at Dylan's with Rebecca.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, so I had swtiched to the VN version a while ago because in the sandbox version I always had the same problem after the hotel scene with Earl where Anna receives a message but when I go to messages I find nothing... she can only go to work but afterwards, there's no new objective, just the "!" signaling a new message next to the phone.
Since the VN version isn't available for this update, I switched back to sandbox and... the issue remains? I'm trying to scroll in the messages screen to see if there are more contacts but nothing moves. Is there a solution for this? Or a save to the next objective maybe? Thanks

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
is there any new updates in the bar , last update was with Jims son or something using anna for practice , has there been any new scenes added after that
Nope, that's the last update for the Bar.
At least for the submissive-Anna path, don't remember for the other path.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
1. I believe the VN version is the least popular of the two with patreons.
2. People who actually pay for it don't want to leak it here....
Yeah, the majority of patrons wanted a sandbox version. Which is why there is one, rather than just a VN version. My guess is, the person who leaks it, is just too busy at the moment. They downloaded the sandbox version, played it, linked it here and haven't returned to the site since. It doesn't seem very likely that that person, would leak the sandbox version, but then intentionally refrain from leaking the VN version if they could. I assume they will, over or sometime after Christmas.

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
christmas 2023.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is a weekly progress update, a quick recap of the previous release, and a Christmas render of our beautiful Anna :)

Episode 14 came out as I expected and we received a lot of comments. Both good and bad, that gives some content to think about. Most of you liked it and I'm pleased about it. Release was a bit bumpy as there were quite a lot of bugs we had to fix but now you should be able to progress in both Sandbox and Vn versions of the game. For Android, we are making only the VN version as it is less buggy and usually old save files don't work and it's easier to progress in VN. When the Chapter is finished and all bugs are fixed, we might also release Sandbox for Android.

We have also started working on the next episode and most of the content is laid out. We will have a scene with a stranger who woke Anna up at night. Beach scene with new guys. Timothy's scene at the office, as well as the Cosplay one. Anna will also meet Jeff and have some more casual interaction with him :) Anna will also have to deal with Mayor, Jeremy introduced her to. A couple of other scenes are not yet finalized, so I'll reveal those later.

We wish you a great Christmas, and may your wishes come true :)

Thank you for your fantastic support,

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 3198931

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is a weekly progress update, a quick recap of the previous release, and a Christmas render of our beautiful Anna :)

Episode 14 came out as I expected and we received a lot of comments. Both good and bad, that gives some content to think about. Most of you liked it and I'm pleased about it. Release was a bit bumpy as there were quite a lot of bugs we had to fix but now you should be able to progress in both Sandbox and Vn versions of the game. For Android, we are making only the VN version as it is less buggy and usually old save files don't work and it's easier to progress in VN. When the Chapter is finished and all bugs are fixed, we might also release Sandbox for Android.

We have also started working on the next episode and most of the content is laid out. We will have a scene with a stranger who woke Anna up at night. Beach scene with new guys. Timothy's scene at the office, as well as the Cosplay one. Anna will also meet Jeff and have some more casual interaction with him :) Anna will also have to deal with Mayor, Jeremy introduced her to. A couple of other scenes are not yet finalized, so I'll reveal those later.

We wish you a great Christmas, and may your wishes come true :)

Thank you for your fantastic support,

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks 4 the share and Merry Christmas :)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah, the majority of patrons wanted a sandbox version. Which is why there is one, rather than just a VN version
you ar wrong
Ch 2 game started as sandbox only... but Deep received a lot of complain from his Patreon supporters bevause the extremely buggy version!
It was only after a year that he was forced to realize that the VN version had to be developed - to prevent others from creating an unofficial version!

The VN version is much more valuable and this is evidenced by the fact that still here in F95 there is no VN version.

Plaese is there an hero that can upload the the ep14 VN version here?
I would appreciate it so much...
Merry Christmas to all

Yu are totally right!
the VN version is the only one playable

Reactions: fameerfuddi

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
They basically give the sandbox version for free because the sandbox version sucks

They only pay for the VN

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
you ar wrong
Ch 2 game started as sandbox only... but Deep received a lot of complain from his Patreon supporters bevause the extremely buggy version!
It was only after a year that he was forced to realize that the VN version had to be developed - to prevent others from creating an unofficial version!

The VN version is much more valuable and this is evidenced by the fact that still here in F95 there is no VN version.

Plaese is there an hero that can upload the the ep14 VN version here?
I would appreciate it so much...
Merry Christmas to all

Yu are totally right!
the VN version is the only one playable
They always planned to have a VN version. It wasn't anything to do with complaints at all. Some people don't like the sandbox and that's fine, but don't assume they represent a majority of patrons, because they most definitely don't. If what you said was anywhere near true, how come we're struggling to have somebody come forward with a link to the VN version?

The fact is only a minority of patrons prefer the VN version. Even with all it's issues, most patrons still only want to play the sandbox.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes