LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Is there another game that is similar to Anna?
Yes,there are some but the best one that is so similar is Manilla Shaw:Blackmail's Obssesion - Anna and Manilla are probably the best two games so far but there are also some others that are also really good and have a lot of potential - some of them are mention it in that list Zara Scarlet seems to post like "Fashion Business;Downfall Story of Corruption;The Office....Victoria in Big City,Steps of Debauchery and Limits of Sky are actually new ones but they has a potential....there are also some others that she didn't mention like "Mad Turn; The Spellbook; Lida's Adventure;Luna's Fall from Grace; Sarah's Life; Officer Chloe Operation Infiltration;Kate;Lust Campus;Lara Croft and the Lost City;Croft Adventures.... or even some with a fantasy world like Chronicles of Leridia;Cursed;Kingdom of Deception;A New Dawn;Agent of Heels Misadventures of Agent Romanov;Fragile Innocence;
It all depends on what type you will like to play and i'm not talking only about been RenPy,RPGM,Sandbox or Unity but also about the type of world in the game - been at college (Lust campus;College Times;Our Red String,Good Girl Gone Bad), trying to make a career and experience everything the MC like in a new world( Victoria in Big City;Anna Exciting Affection;Downfall Story of Corruption;Fashion Business;Manila Shaw Blackmail's Obssesion;Mad Turn - this last two are with criminal elements since you play as a cop/detective); some adventure with a bit of fantasy elements like The Spellbook,Croft Adventures,Lara Croft and the Lost City...or even fully fantasy world as it is in Chronicles of Leridia;Fragile Innocence,Kingodm of Deception and some others! I hope I manage to help you! :)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yes,there are some but the best one that is so similar is Manilla Shaw:Blackmail's Obssesion - Anna and Manilla are probably the best two games so far but there are also some others that are also really good and have a lot of potential - some of them are mention it in that list Zara Scarlet seems to post like "Fashion Business;Downfall Story of Corruption;The Office....Victoria in Big City,Steps of Debauchery and Limits of Sky are actually new ones but they has a potential....there are also some others that she didn't mention like "Mad Turn; The Spellbook; Lida's Adventure;Luna's Fall from Grace; Sarah's Life; Officer Chloe Operation Infiltration;Kate;Lust Campus;Lara Croft and the Lost City;Croft Adventures.... or even some with a fantasy world like Chronicles of Leridia;Cursed;Kingdom of Deception;A New Dawn;Agent of Heels Misadventures of Agent Romanov;Fragile Innocence;
It all depends on what type you will like to play and i'm not talking only about been RenPy,RPGM,Sandbox or Unity but also about the type of world in the game - been at college (Lust campus;College Times;Our Red String,Good Girl Gone Bad), trying to make a career and experience everything the MC like in a new world( Victoria in Big City;Anna Exciting Affection;Downfall Story of Corruption;Fashion Business;Manila Shaw Blackmail's Obssesion;Mad Turn - this last two are with criminal elements since you play as a cop/detective); some adventure with a bit of fantasy elements like The Spellbook,Croft Adventures,Lara Croft and the Lost City...or even fully fantasy world as it is in Chronicles of Leridia;Fragile Innocence,Kingodm of Deception and some others! I hope I manage to help you! :)
I didn't include Manila Shaw because it includes combat, which to my mind makes it a very different game to 'Anna'. Plus it doesn't really include much in the way of cheating content. I'm not saying it's not a good game. I've been playing it for years. And I'll try virtually anything with a female protagonist. But 'Michotito' wasn't asking for games that involved just female protagonists, but games similar to this one. And a lot of the games you mention above, whilst they may have female protagonists and be worth playing, they are quite different in essence to this one. Most of them are a lot more about the adventure story element, than the actual sex, which is really the opposite of this game and most of the ones I mentioned. Fair enough, you may enjoy that a lot, I do too.

And I disagree with your initial point. In my opinion, the game most like 'Anna' is 'Project Myriam'. 'Anna' is essentially about a woman who is losing control of her sexual impulses because of a serious head injury, and is sliding ever deeper into depravity. The player can mitigate this until a cure can be discovered or actively hinder her, so she surrenders entirely to her darker impulses.

'Project Myriam' approaches this in a somewhat different way. Myriam is being sexually abused by her narcissitic husband who forces her to perform all kinds of degrading acts. Although she's manipulated into doing these things, purely for her husband's pleasure. She discovers that she enjoys it immensely, and this opens the door to the nymphomania, that has always been hiding beneath the surface, but she has subconsciously repressed. Ultimately the player can 'save' Myriam from succumbing to these dark desires and find love with a better person than her husband or give in to them totally and become a dirty submissive whore.

Manila Shaw on the other hand, is essentially a police procedural combat game with quite a bit of sex thrown in. Manila's main motivation is not exploring her sexuality, but investigating the endemic corruption within her city. It includes a lot of police procedural and combat related content, which I happen to like, but other people who play 'Anna' may not. Yeah, there are some really good sex scenes, and I love the fact you can choose to make Manila into a dirty cop, and not just a totally clean one, but in essence it's a very different game to this one.

Once again, I'm not trying to put anyone off playing Manila Shaw or any of the other games that 'LoveWhores' mentions above. All of them are worth playing. But bear in mind, mostly they are different from this one. And some of them have male protagonists only.

Last edited:

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
Not in any particular order:

Victoria in Big City
Steps of Debauchery
Laura: Lustful Secrets
Her Desire
The Point of No Return
Free Pass
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn
Project Myriam
Lisa
Special Request
The Office Wife
The Office
Innocence or Money
Inside Jennifer
Lily of the Valley ( abandoned but a lot content)
Saturday Night
Elena's Life ( abandoned, but right near the end)
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning ( abandoned but a lot of content)
Katie's Corruption
A Happy Marriage ( complicated interface, but some hot sex scenes)
Angelica Origins
Hanna Futile Resistance
Fashion Business
Hard Days
Sandy Bay
Downfall
Good Girl Gone Bad
Love, Honor, Betray
The Bet
Lida's Adventures ( a very big map, with a lot of to and fro, which can be tedious, but some very hot and perverted sex scenes)

Similar but with a male protagonist as well ( can involve NTR):

A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust
Let the Nightshine In
Our Red String
Life in Middle East
Lisa Total Investigation
Because I Love Her
My Wife's a Star
Naughty Neighbours
PIN THIS POST! 90% of my favourites games!

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
To think that just before this update I posted about hoping Madison would be more active in helping Anna in future business deals, let's go Madison :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I didn't include Manila Shaw because it includes combat, which to my mind makes it a very different game to 'Anna'. Plus it doesn't really include much in the way of cheating content. I'm not saying it's not a good game. I've been playing it for years. And I'll try virtually anything with a female protagonist. But 'Michotito' wasn't asking for games that involved just female protagonists, but games similar to this one. And a lot of the games you mention above, whilst they may have female protagonists and be worth playing, they are quite different in essence to this one. Most of them are a lot more about the adventure story element, than the actual sex, which is really the opposite of this game and most of the ones I mentioned. Fair enough, you may enjoy that a lot, I do too.

And I disagree with your initial point. In my opinion, the game most like 'Anna' is 'Project Myriam'. 'Anna' is essentially about a woman who is losing control of her sexual impulses because of a serious head injury, and is sliding ever deeper into depravity. The player can mitigate this until a cure can be discovered or actively hinder her, so she surrenders entirely to her darker impulses.

'Project Myriam' approaches this in a somewhat different way. Myriam is being sexually abused by her narcissitic husband who forces her to perform all kinds of degrading acts. Although she's manipulated into doing these things, purely for her husband's pleasure. She discovers that she enjoys it immensely, and this opens the door to the nymphomania, that has always been hiding beneath the surface, but she has subconsciously repressed. Ultimately the player can 'save' Myriam from succumbing to these dark desires and find love with a better person than her husband or give in to them totally and become a dirty submissive whore.

Manila Shaw on the other hand, is essentially a police procedural combat game with quite a bit of sex thrown in. Manila's main motivation is not exploring her sexuality, but investigating the endemic corruption within her city. It includes a lot of police procedural and combat related content, which I happen to like, but other people who play 'Anna' may not. Yeah, there are some really good sex scenes, and I love the fact you can choose to make Manila into a dirty cop, and not just a totally clean one, but in essence it's a very different game to this one.

Once again, I'm not trying to put anyone off playing Manila Shaw or any of the other games that 'LoveWhores' mentions above. All of them are worth playing. But bear in mind, mostly they are different from this one. And some of them have male protagonists only.
Well,I see your point but I don't think Project Myriam can be compared to Anna! I did play it before for a while but I didn't like it so much and honestly the art there is not so good as it is in Anna,Manilla,Corrupting Jennifer or some others games we both mention and by the way in Anna there is not some fantasy stuff like in Myriam where at some point she get taken by aliens - everything in Anna is connected to the real world and nothing to the fantasy one! If we speak specifically about girls with some disorder then there are only a few games like that - Anna Exciting Affection; Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning; Angelica Origin Remake;Living with Mia (the RenPy version that they continue later and named Summer with Mia is not so good since in Living with Mia you can play half the game with Mia but i'm sure if you plyaed the original one and then the RenPy one you know the difference and what i'm talking about);....even Manilla has some disorder but i guess there is different... Not sure if I should include Lida's Adventures,The Office Wife and Agent of Heels;Missadventures of Agent Romanov since there is a bit different too but you can also say they have some disorder too! But if we talk about girl in some city that try to explore herself,been corrupted and blackmailed;cheating and trying to make some career then almost all of the games we both mention are like that - but of course they are also different from each other!

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
To think that just before this update I posted about hoping Madison would be more active in helping Anna in future business deals, let's go Madison :cool:
Considering all things... Madison should have been in something sexier even sexy business mode, imho.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Quote: Because the VN version was released 3 days after the sandbox version.

Yeah that's why I posted a picture from the developers patreon with the release date on it captain obvious
:KEK:

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes