xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Lanaya322 ; Maybe you can give me a hand, reading this,?
1702563992366.png
just click on the picture and you are there, please use the search function, next time, you may swich the preferences to latest post, in the search preferece menu of your profile settings.

Reactions: Atokgilbert

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks for the effort but this doesn't answer my question which was: is there an Android VN version of episode 14 on Patreon. Can you see the irony of you mocking my reading skills then showing you've not properly read my question? :)
No but I see the hypocresy of your posts over here :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a nice day and regards to your Mother.

Last edited:

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
No but I see the cynism of your posts over here :)
Have a nice day and regards to your Mother.
This post just mentions that ep. 14 is out on Android, but doesn't say if it's the sandbox or the VN version. Sorry I'm not familiar with how they release it on android... You have a nice day too, I mean you no harm mate.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This post just mentions that ep. 14 is out on Android, but doesn't say if it's the sandbox or the VN version. Sorry I'm not familiar with how they release it on android... You have a nice day too, I mean you no harm mate.
Look go over to patreon, and the post plus the Bugfix is free, just simple as that you do you though,
Ok, and apologies about my passive agresive tone, have a nice day too mate.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why is episode 14 only for the annoying sandbox and not the VN on f95zone ?

Episode 14 is out VN for both PC and Mac. Why doesn't some update the links for those
instead of keeping the old version 13? That's some fucking bullshit right their!

View attachment 3172187
Because the VN version was released 3 days after the sandbox version. So it wasn't available then to whoever supplied that link. I assume they played the update, supplied the link and then moved on to something else.

We just have to wait for either that person or someone else to do it.

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
They almost certainly have fixed it already. It's just that the phone doesn't work properly for certain people because of an incompatability issue with Windows 11, which mean the bug fixes won't help them. I know this, because I'm one of those people. And it's incredibly galling, because I can't play my favourite game, the way I want to play it.

When the phone was implemented, the Devs made some errors, that they didn't pick up on for a number of updates. Because it took that long before they started to cause a significant issue. And that was old saves failing to work for a lot of people. And it took them a few more updates to work out why. That's why they're now saying that all future quests will be completely separate from the phone. Because trying to correct the flaws in the phone is difficult, and risks creating new ones, which might screw the game up completely. Unfortunately, that means for some of us, until they separate quest content from phone content, we won't be able to play the sandbox version properly. Some people manage to play some of the content, albeit in a screwed up fashion, whilst for others ( like me) the game just stalls completely, with no way forward.

Fortunately, there is an alternative. The VN version is not affected by the phone issue, because the phone isn't a part of it. And that means all bug fixes work for everybody. So you could try that, if you haven't already. But you would have to start again from the beginning of Chapter 2.
Well,I play other VN/RenPy games but honestly i preffer RPGM or Sandbox since there is much more action to do and not just reading some story and eventually do some choices! I'm not saying I don't like RenPy - there's some very good ones but RPGM or Sandbox or even Unity has much more actions and sruff to do - moving around,going from one place to another,trying find some items or stuff,put some stuff at some places or choose what clothes to wear....I think you get my point :) The first episode of Anna actually was RPGM before they maked Sandbox! Anyway - I think i will wait till they release the fixed Sandbox version and just play some of the other games i'm playing till then! :D

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well,I play other VN/RenPy games but honestly i preffer RPGM or Sandbox since there is much more action to do and not just reading some story and eventually do some choices! I'm not saying I don't like RenPy - there's some very good ones but RPGM or Sandbox or even Unity has much more actions and sruff to do - moving around,going from one place to another,trying find some items or stuff,put some stuff at some places or choose what clothes to wear....I think you get my point :) The first episode of Anna actually was RPGM before they maked Sandbox! Anyway - I think i will wait till they release the fixed Sandbox version and just play some of the other games i'm playing till then! :D
I'm not saying it won't work for you. The bug-fixed version still works for a lot of people. The issue I'm talking about still only affects a minority of players. And hopefully by the time the next update is released, the workaround will mean everyone who wants to, can play the sandbox version again.

Reactions: DD3DD

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Is there another game that is similar to Anna?
Not in any particular order:

Victoria in Big City
Steps of Debauchery
Laura: Lustful Secrets
Her Desire
The Point of No Return
Free Pass
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn
Project Myriam
Lisa
Special Request
The Office Wife
The Office
Innocence or Money
Inside Jennifer
Lily of the Valley ( abandoned but a lot content)
Saturday Night
Elena's Life ( abandoned, but right near the end)
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning ( abandoned but a lot of content)
Katie's Corruption
A Happy Marriage ( complicated interface, but some hot sex scenes)
Angelica Origins
Hanna Futile Resistance
Fashion Business
Hard Days
Sandy Bay
Downfall
Good Girl Gone Bad
Love, Honor, Betray
The Bet
Lida's Adventures ( a very big map, with a lot of to and fro, which can be tedious, but some very hot and perverted sex scenes)

Similar but with a male protagonist as well ( can involve NTR):

A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust
Let the Nightshine In
Our Red String
Life in Middle East
Lisa Total Investigation
Because I Love Her
My Wife's a Star
Naughty Neighbours

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Last time I checked it was abandoned, and there was no indication that any new content was likely. Admittedly that was about a month ago, so it looks like there's been an update by the Devs since then. Lily of the Valley is one of the longest running games on this site, and certainly one of the most influential in the female protagonist cheating/corruption genre. So it's brilliant that the Devs haven't given up on it and plan to carry on till it's completed.

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes