wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
What a game. Anna is a wild spirit and I love to see her.
I played chapter 13 and I missed surely something cause using save in last update I have some other part that I dont have using my saves.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I think there's a bug! I always choose to work with Dr.Schmidt but in previous and also in this new update when i load my last save file and continue playing it happens that when I need to go take Andrew from hospital and bring him in his home the doctor who writes it is Elliot and is not Schmidt! This time I even start the whole game from beginning and make sure once again to always work with Schmidt and this time happens that Schmidt was the one who writes Andrew of the hospital when Anna get there to take him,but after the trip with Madison for signing the contract at Africa and after coming back and finish work,then go to Andrew and sleep,at the next day while been in the office and after Timoty comes to invite Anna for that comicon event,when she is once again alone in her office she get call from the hospital to go there with Andrew but the one who calls her this time and wellcomes them at the hospital is once again Elliot and not Schmidt so that's why i think there is bug - I never wotk with Elliot but she shows instead Schmidt when it's obvious that Schmidt needs to show since i always work with him and he even tell Anna he will call her this days for coming with Andrew and check not only him but also her because of his research and hers test and condition! Does someone know how to fix this and does anyone else having that problem too?

Reactions: Jade Whitehorn

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What are the differences in the scenes between Anna being dominant/submissive and male/female doctor path?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
For those of you that completed the update, didn't you get blocked after Anna's return. No matter if I use my saves or the provided saves, I get stucked after answering mails, because I must answer Jeremey's mail, even if I'm not in his path. So, once I go to his office to try to keep going, it get stucked. I've tried to bypass via code, but it get worst. I'm thrown some day before Anna's business trip. Any ideas?

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
I think there's a bug! I always choose to work with Dr.Schmidt but in previous and also in this new update when i load my last save file and continue playing it happens that when I need to go take Andrew from hospital and bring him in his home the doctor who writes it is Elliot and is not Schmidt! This time I even start the whole game from beginning and make sure once again to always work with Schmidt and this time happens that Schmidt was the one who writes Andrew of the hospital when Anna get there to take him,but after the trip with Madison for signing the contract at Africa and after coming back and finish work,then go to Andrew and sleep,at the next day while been in the office and after Timoty comes to invite Anna for that comicon event,when she is once again alone in her office she get call from the hospital to go there with Andrew but the one who calls her this time and wellcomes them at the hospital is once again Elliot and not Schmidt so that's why i think there is bug - I never wotk with Elliot but she shows instead Schmidt when it's obvious that Schmidt needs to show since i always work with him and he even tell Anna he will call her this days for coming with Andrew and check not only him but also her because of his research and hers test and condition! Does someone know how to fix this and does anyone else having that problem too?
Same problem but was announce that previous save can have strange issue.
I used save that game provide me (at first page you have save 1 or 2), but i plan, in future, to rush all the game from start to build my own save.

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
Same problem but was announce that previous save can have strange issue.
I used save that game provide me (at first page you have save 1 or 2), but i plan, in future, to rush all the game from start to build my own save.
I started from scratch... Still had Dr Schmidt show up for the MRI when it should be dr eihart

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes