namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
I've spent quite some time and tried to compile all the wallpapers. A few are missing or not in HD, I'd be thankful if someone could share those to complete the collection.

- May 2018 - wallpaper 2 not in HD
- August 2018 - not in HD
- March 2019 - wallpaper 1 broken link
- April 2019 - missing? wallpaper 2 missing?
- July 2019 - missing?
- April 2020 - wallpaper 2 broken link

Only the monthly wallpapers are included, I believe DeepSleep started making monthly wallpapers from March 2018. And where available, I have chosen to save the higher resolution image.

Mega

Credits to logan0891 for contributions to the collection.
can someone please re-upload this, the link is gone

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When Chapter 2 - Episode 14 "Final" released?

Since yesterday...

Hello!
The Visual novel style of Episode 14 is completed and up. You can get it
For those who don't know. It's the version where you don't have to navigate on the map. Scenes are one after another but your choices still matter. It's easier and with fewer bugs :)
There is both PC and MAC version.
Enjoy,
Deep

Hello!
The Android and Bugfix 1 of Episode 14 is completed and up. You can get it
The Android version is VN style. Also, the bug where you didn't get quests in the journal because of the inability to read SMS messages should be fixed. The thing is that we can't replicate the problem and only a few people get that error, but I hope it's fixed now. :)
Enjoy,

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone know if the dev putting out a fixed new version for Android
It's literally 2 posts up....

Hello!
The Android and Bugfix 1 of Episode 14 is completed and up. You can get it
The Android version is VN style. Also, the bug where you didn't get quests in the journal because of the inability to read SMS messages should be fixed. The thing is that we can't replicate the problem and only a few people get that error, but I hope it's fixed now. :)
Enjoy,

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Need the download link in mega or terabox I'm not pardon so can't download from there can u help please
You will have to wait for someone to share it, the only links here are still for the "beta". Terrabox is also not an approved file host.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes