Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Because some (fior some reason) like Sandboxes/free roams etc...others like myself absolutely despise them and don't see the point of them. So catering both sets of fans/interests.
It's not a sandbox - It's a VN with a map. You can roam free (limited), but you can't do other shit even if there would be something to do, because the game wants you to do things in a given order.... . It's annoying reading a quest, wanting to do the quest because it's the right time and then getting the info 'I don't want to do that now'. And I don't know why the game has a wardrobe when you just click on it to change into a specific attire without the chance of choosing something different. A sandbox game would give you that option and reactions would be different depending on what the char wears. Or why can't you use the elevator to get into the office when you wear street clothes... - That's not free roaming.

Reactions: 88stanford88

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's not a sandbox - It's a VN with a map. You can roam free, but you can't do other shit even if there would be something to do, because the game wants you to do things in a given order.... . It's annoying reading a quest, wanting to do the quest because it's the right time and then getting the info 'I don't want to do that now'. And I don't know why the game has a wardrobe when you just click on it to change into a specific attire without the chance of choosing something different. A sandbox game would give you that option and reactions would be different depending on what the char wears. Or why can't you use the elevator to get into the office when you wear street clothes... - That's not free roaming.
Sandbox...free roam...point and click....whatever, not interested in semantics. Sandbox is the tag...

Reactions: Donjoe81

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Sandbox...free roam...point and click....whatever, not interested in semantics. Sandbox is the tag...
It's not about what you said, it's just about the game in general. Don't think the tag 'sandbox' is correct. It's like the marking of some games as a femdom game when there is only one scene where a woman tells somebody what to do.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
How to scroll on Anna phone for messages in the android version of the new update please show or tell me how

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Getting gang banged by a bunch of black fellows randomly for some weird "business deal" makes no sense bro. It's like the story is being stretched now with no insight or anything progressive happening in her life other than getting fucked up by everyone.

Last edited:

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Getting gang banged by a bunch of black fellows randomly for some weird "business deal" makes no sense bro. It's like the story is being stretched now with no insight or anything progressive happening in her life other than getting fucked up everyone.
Have you not played part 1? That's what this game has always been, her being a slut and fucking everyone. The story never mattered, it's just exists to set up new sex scenes

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It's not a sandbox - It's a VN with a map. You can roam free (limited), but you can't do other shit even if there would be something to do, because the game wants you to do things in a given order.... . It's annoying reading a quest, wanting to do the quest because it's the right time and then getting the info 'I don't want to do that now'. And I don't know why the game has a wardrobe when you just click on it to change into a specific attire without the chance of choosing something different. A sandbox game would give you that option and reactions would be different depending on what the char wears. Or why can't you use the elevator to get into the office when you wear street clothes... - That's not free roaming.
... but not only that, the sandbox version doesn't work and is full of bugs, so the developer needs to include update saves to prevent the player from getting hung up without being able to move
sandbox is a vn that cannot be played from the start without being stuck somewhere

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Have you not played part 1? That's what this game has always been, her being a slut and fucking everyone. The story never mattered, it's just exists to set up new sex scenes
I highly disagree the story in part 1 was great, the conflict and her interactions with others made it great. Her boss blackmailing her and the mafia provided good drama and made the situations she found herself in interesting.

Now its just boring as there is no conflict and nothing to move the story forward in an interesting way and it is currently like you say a thin story that just exists to setup a new sex scene. If all we wanted was sex scenes we could just go watch phub, the story made Anna great.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes