SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello, is there a VN version?
As I have said before, and also in the Patreon post.

Other versions are coming soon
We have finally finished working on the Episode 14 release of Chapter 2.
The "VN" version along with the final Sandbox version does not come till a few days after the beta version is done testing.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The "VN" version along with the final Sandbox version does not come till a few days after the beta version is done testing.
thx for this information. I'll be waiting for the "VN" version, because i must translated this game and i don't do this twice.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
whats the difrence between VN/sandbox ? Is the content the same ?
It's just like it sounds, one version is a "sandbox" (you know like the thing kids play in) where you click everywhere you want to go and everything you want to do. The VN is also just like it sounds is a visual novel, you just click ahead to read the story and see scenes and automatically goes places, no mindless clicking all over...

The newest "VN" version isn't out.

can't go to gym to meet rebecca and can't go to Jeremy's. is it a bug?
It is the beta version after all, so there are bound to be bugs, and more bugs.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Tried Gofile, FilesFM and Pixeldrain ; same error.
Had to use 7zip

Thanks anyway, mate :giggle:
You possibly have some bad RAM or malware :unsure: Do a quick check with and

Sledde

Apr 7, 2019
I used to really like this game and go crazy when a new update hit. Now it feels like "oh whos she gonna f*** this time?"
it turned from a slowburner to a legit unrealistic "how many can i screw in one update". Didnt even finish the new update bc its gotten so bad. Sure the quality of the renders are mostly fine (except the dicks look like some kind of disease), but the storytelling aspect (yea ik in a pron game lol) has really been abysmal & without any direction.

All in all this game has become just a random collection of mc getting plowed by every male this game has to offer.
Sure some people enjoy that, maybe even many. I deeply regret ever donating money to this on patreon - no pun intended.
But the sex is optional tho. You can play her differently. Seems to me the game has been this way from the start.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I will wait for the VN!
They maybe do not share the VN here in the hope to get some money for ppl like me.. but i'm not in hurry!
This means the the VN is more valuable!

Reactions: onefingersalute

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Why is there no visual novel version of this latest version, and no VN-sandbox version really don't want to download it.
VN version usually comes out a few days after the sandbox, it has been like that for a while now

Reactions: Piat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Because some (fior some reason) like Sandboxes/free roams etc...others like myself absolutely despise them and don't see the point of them. So catering both sets of fans/interests.
To be fair, there is no "real Sandbox" in this game, it is more a VN where in "Sandbox" mode you have to click on a map where the next story happens, that is all, the VN takes you directly to the next scene.

Reactions: Losersriot

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnnaExcitingAffectionSandbox-CH2EP14Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes