Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thx for the share but damn... just when it started to get interesting for me with the late night wake up and the upcoming hospital presentation the update was already over... and next update will be next year? and no christmas shorty story?

Reactions: FMag

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
How can i watch the gallery video "Into the fashion" with Alfred with the ending of the threesome? I need Corruption >50 but it's greyed out.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I used to really like this game and go crazy when a new update hit. Now it feels like "oh whos she gonna f*** this time?"
it turned from a slowburner to a legit unrealistic "how many can i screw in one update". Didnt even finish the new update bc its gotten so bad. Sure the quality of the renders are mostly fine (except the dicks look like some kind of disease), but the storytelling aspect (yea ik in a pron game lol) has really been abysmal & without any direction.

All in all this game has become just a random collection of mc getting plowed by every male this game has to offer.
Sure some people enjoy that, maybe even many. I deeply regret ever donating money to this on patreon - no pun intended.

Reactions: Donjoe81

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I used to really like this game and go crazy when a new update hit. Now it feels like "oh whos she gonna f*** this time?"
it turned from a slowburner to a legit unrealistic "how many can i screw in one update". Didnt even finish the new update bc its gotten so bad. Sure the quality of the renders are mostly fine (except the dicks look like some kind of disease), but the storytelling aspect (yea ik in a pron game lol) has really been abysmal & without any direction.

All in all this game has become just a random collection of mc getting plowed by every male this game has to offer.
Sure some people enjoy that, maybe even many. I deeply regret ever donating money to this on patreon - no pun intended.
I sort of agree with you, I'm hoping the story picks back up. Why deeply regret donating? At the time you were donating you were enjoying the game, when it went in a direction you no longer cared for you stopped. It's happens to all of us that take the time to donate but at least we got to enjoy it when it was at a peak.

I still follow the game and I have hope something happens that's more to my and probably your liking. People who are enjoying the game now are not wrong and we all have different preferences. I think your comments would be better served if you send them to the developer on Patreon or discord, that may actually help move the needle back the way you want it.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
You also have to have something Anna is much more corrupted and at the beginning of the game she accepts things more easily that she didn't before. In many cases she feels like a whore and in some cases she likes to use her body as a weapon to manipulate people. We shouldn't see it as very strange that she is more open to acting more freely and without so many concealments.

Reactions: nibagat and khantus

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

I mean, to be fair at this stage she's gone from dipping her toe in slut lake, to wading into slut lake, to basically living in slut lake. What did you expect? For her to just keep teasing everyone forever?

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
awwww man, was looking forward to the whole carl, rebecca, anna casual sex situation developing but guess thats down the toilet, they never even got it on even once after all this time :( well not that I can remember anyway

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes