Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Its even morr frustrating because the bug fix version is released but no one is uploading it. Also the android version and the vn version are both out as well.
From what I read on Discord, I'm not sure it would make any difference anyway? Because, it seems to be connected to the same issue, that has been affecting some users ( myself included) for some months now. This is a difficult to remove flaw in the phone function, that is incompatible with a windows 11 update a few months ago. The Devs recently talked about removing the link between future quests and the phone, in an attempt to circumvent this flaw. I assume it was already too late to implement this fix for the current update.

Apparently rolling back this update, can temporarily fix this issue. Otherwise, your best bet would be to play the VN version, when it's eventually released here.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That is more than likely why, they are probably waiting for their tier.
This game was released here, when it was restricted to the $25 tier. So I'm not sure that's the case. Perhaps whoever leaked it, didn't return a few days later, when the bug fix and VN versions were released? Eventually, they or someone else will.

Last edited:

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
This game was released here, when it was restricted to the $25 tier. So I'm not sure that's the case. Perhaps whoever leaked it, didn't return a few days later, when the bug fix and VN versions were released? Eventually, they or someone else will.
Then we have to wait again

klou

Jan 25, 2023
I have a problem extracting the game from the 1st chap. the game folder is always missing can somembpdy help me

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
I think there's a bug! I always choose to work with Dr.Schmidt but in previous and also in this new update when i load my last save file and continue playing it happens that when I need to go take Andrew from hospital and bring him in his home the doctor who writes it is Elliot and is not Schmidt! This time I even start the whole game from beginning and make sure once again to always work with Schmidt and this time happens that Schmidt was the one who writes Andrew of the hospital when Anna get there to take him,but after the trip with Madison for signing the contract at Africa and after coming back and finish work,then go to Andrew and sleep,at the next day while been in the office and after Timoty comes to invite Anna for that comicon event,when she is once again alone in her office she get call from the hospital to go there with Andrew but the one who calls her this time and wellcomes them at the hospital is once again Elliot and not Schmidt so that's why i think there is bug - I never wotk with Elliot but she shows instead Schmidt when it's obvious that Schmidt needs to show since i always work with him and he even tell Anna he will call her this days for coming with Andrew and check not only him but also her because of his research and hers test and condition! Does someone know how to fix this and does anyone else having that problem too?
Looks like a mixup I got the other way around. Picked Eilhard - got Schmidt.

Reactions: Jade Whitehorn

goatedluxury12

May 30, 2022
Can someone please send a couple pics from the new update for the people waiting so we could get an idea of the graphics and how its looking? Thanks.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I guess we will need to wait till they fix the bug before continue playing the story! I hope they will fix that soon!
They almost certainly have fixed it already. It's just that the phone doesn't work properly for certain people because of an incompatability issue with Windows 11, which mean the bug fixes won't help them. I know this, because I'm one of those people. And it's incredibly galling, because I can't play my favourite game, the way I want to play it.

When the phone was implemented, the Devs made some errors, that they didn't pick up on for a number of updates. Because it took that long before they started to cause a significant issue. And that was old saves failing to work for a lot of people. And it took them a few more updates to work out why. That's why they're now saying that all future quests will be completely separate from the phone. Because trying to correct the flaws in the phone is difficult, and risks creating new ones, which might screw the game up completely. Unfortunately, that means for some of us, until they separate quest content from phone content, we won't be able to play the sandbox version properly. Some people manage to play some of the content, albeit in a screwed up fashion, whilst for others ( like me) the game just stalls completely, with no way forward.

Fortunately, there is an alternative. The VN version is not affected by the phone issue, because the phone isn't a part of it. And that means all bug fixes work for everybody. So you could try that, if you haven't already. But you would have to start again from the beginning of Chapter 2.

Reactions: LoveWhores
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes