KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Hey, if your forecasts are this precise, maybe you should work for a weather channel?!?
I do hope there's a hero out there so we can play the update today
I bet both of you that I'll be the HERO for the next update with HOBO in it if we get a HERO today.
The reason why I'm saying this is because I only enjoy the HOBO and Alfred route in this game and I ain't paying for something I don't enjoy.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I bet both of you that I'll be the HERO for the next update with HOBO in it if we get a HERO today.
The reason why I'm saying this is because I only enjoy the HOBO and Alfred route in this game and I ain't paying for something I don't enjoy.
Your bet is not a bet! I remember only too well how long it took for v15 to land here! Fact!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
It's a buggy ass beta, we go through this every single time, someone posts the beta then everyone bitches.

In 3 days the non-buggy ass beta will be out along with the VN version, only the Sandbox version is out.
Why do you always assume the beta version is buggy?
I play the beta as soon as it comes out every time and I've not once had any bugs.

Personally, I think it has more to do with the fact that people try to use old saves and/or play the quests out of sequence.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
It's a buggy ass beta, we go through this every single time, someone posts the beta then everyone bitches.

In 3 days the non-buggy ass beta will be out along with the VN version, only the Sandbox version is out.
I play the beta as soon as it comes out every time and I've not once had any bugs.

Personally, I think it has more to do with the fact that people try to use old saves and/or play the quests out of sequence.
Or, some people like me, stopped giving a damn about the plot a while ago but still wants to see the new scenes. So we'll just unlock the gallery either via console command or some unlocker, watch them, then delete the game all in 5 mins xD

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

You may not, but that doesn't mean there aren't any, and there are always fixes when the general release hits.

As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.
And this update they say the animations are messed up as well.

And after the 3 days there are always fixes, and that version never gets posted here, so we always end up with the beta sandbox version that never gets updated.

Or, some people like me, stopped giving a damn about the plot a while ago but still wants to see the new scenes. So we'll just unlock the gallery either via console command or some unlocker, watch them, then delete the game all in 5 mins xD
Well, you probably won't want to on this one since the animations are messed up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

I agree with everything you wrote.
It’s only buggy most of the time if you use old saves. So it’s not rly an argument.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The thing is, nobody is forcing you to do anything, are they?
So, if you're so set-against the beta and it does gets posted, maybe just don't play it?
I don't play it at all, I compress it for people to "enjoy". Then people think my compression is bad, which it isn't, but it's the "game". The "VN" is the one I keep and save.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Jeez, you're a veritable bundle of laughs, aren't you?
Just telling the truth. I have several games in my library, compressed by a couple of people. SOL is right. By not doing compressions, it punishes those of us who are trying to build a library of games, just to stop a few asshats. Who, btw, could care less about how their actions affect others. They'd just move on to other games and fuck those up too.

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes