Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Also we like to watch some preg content for future
Anna is currently using birth control, and she's unlikely to get pregnant within the game itself. Even if she did, there wouldn't be time for it to show, since the game is in real time, and it's very likely gameplay will end long before a pregnancy could reach that point. Deep has said though, Anna will definitely get pregnant in at least one of the endings.

Pitshruss

Feb 18, 2020
So do i need to download chapter one, or i can just download the chapter 2 and start from the begining of the story

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Oh Anna .. you forgot to wear underwear again?

When you run out of fresh ideas .. get Anna to do laundry without undies. Good one Deep.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Oh Anna .. you forgot to wear underwear again?

When you run out of fresh ideas .. get Anna to do laundry without undies. Good one Deep.
Did she really forget? I think Anna has reached the point where wearing underwear or not, is merely a fashion choice. For a confirmed exhibitionist like her, it's totally normal not to wear panties, whatever the circumstances.

khantus

Jan 30, 2019

47-2 office 19.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is another quick progress update on the next release.

We all remember the scene with the first corporation Anna made a deal with. Her partners were very satisfied and they are ready to expand their business. Let's see what Anna has to offer :)

Sergey's scene will have a little surprise, but it will finally set things in motion.

More info about other scenes is coming soon.

Most of the scenes are finished so a couple of last ones are left to render. So everything is going as planned and I still expect to release the next update at the end of August.

Thank you for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022

View attachment 3914399

Hello, dear Patrons!

We all remember the scene with the first corporation Anna made a deal with. Her partners were very satisfied and they are ready to expand their business. Let's see what Anna has to offer :)

Sergey's scene will have a little surprise, but it will finally set things in motion.

Most of the scenes are finished so a couple of last ones are left to render. So everything is going as planned and I still expect to release the next update at the end of August.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Well that's unexpected. I thought Sergey was going to be out of the picture for a while, after Anna's meeting with his 'bosses' seemed to suggest that. But since I think he'll be one of her possible future love interests, I suppose he couldn't be entirely absent from the game for too long. Got to keep the connection between him and Anna moving forwards.

And another scene with those two horny old Asians incoming, plus one already suggested with Benjamin, and very likely a continuation of the content with the mayor. Looks like the people who want to see Anna with more dirty old men are finally going to get their wish in future updates.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 3914399

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Again I wanna thank you 4 sharing the Weekly Update report with us! Much appreciated! (y)
Thank You. :)

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023

View attachment 3914399

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Finally what we have been waiting for!
Shingzou spa guys were really great characters for the story and it's great to see they will keep recurring back!
The update's going to be great as people were tired of same old Timothy,John,etc

I hope Mayor story gets some continuation too after this very update

Reactions: Akirito and DD3DD
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes