Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thx for the share guys. appreciated. but i personally didn't had high expectations for this update and unfortunately it was true (for me at least). if you skip john and the cinema-boys there is only really the bar it seems. and even the dress and music and sounds were hot i personally didn't like it.

also especially finally david has his chance after all this time and then its just some short doggy scene... hope for a bigger more intense scene with more positions for him especially after such a looooooooooong time. :-/

also is segrey now always alive? cause in my original playthrough he is dead. what happens now if he is? just simply no sergey cause there is still no new earl scene yet it seems.

and all this long wait for this feels very unfortunate for old fans like me. at least the short story a few weeks ago was better.

but next update might be more promising. well if Deep expands on the last meeting with the asian guys (which was a hot spa scene but way too short)

happy for those tho who like public/group sex especially with younger guys. but not my cup of tea.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
where exactly did you see me complaining? i just think the game is no longer any good.Also the updates are rubbish and takes forever. That's my opinion and if you don't like it - keep scrolling mate
On the very same thing I quoted from your post? and this very own post where you claim you are "not" complaining? btw, you are posting on a public forum; if you don't want others to discuss your "opinion" then keep them to yourself. On a public forum, everyone is entitled to discuss what you post. mate

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry guy's but any one of you experienced in the SB version at Annas apartment , errors
I had a few, Traceback txt, nearly each 2nd frame, they could be ignored but it became unplayable for me will wait till a bugfix is published.

Jan 13, 2021
Still buggy as hell. I don t know why Deep isn t able to fix the whole Gameplay. My Gamepath : Jeremy DEAD (but apparently alive enough to give Anna a Dress for some Company Shit :cautious:; rejected the 3some with Sister...but it turned out..Anna has to do the 3some with her Sister (forced)!! Why?? Insted of rolling out an Update for the public, Deep should test ALL Gamepaths. We will see if he someday gets it (with a little bit of luck) and finally fix his Product. :rolleyes:

Lil-Mimi

Dec 11, 2021
On the very same thing I quoted from your post? and this very own post where you claim you are "not" complaining? btw, you are posting on a public forum; if you don't want others to discuss your "opinion" then keep them to yourself. On a public forum, everyone is entitled to discuss what you post. mate
This is a game thread not a public post, so people can complain about something they don't like and trolls are always going to find an excuse to start arguments, also good luck trolling this comment, i am temporarily putting the game on ignore to avoid being trolled. :p (and i will probably delete the comment later XD)

Babeamanda321

Mar 15, 2022
This is a game thread not a public post, so people can complain about something they don't like and trolls are always going to find an excuse to start arguments, also good luck trolling this comment, i am temporarily putting the game on ignore to avoid being trolled. :p (and i will probably delete the comment later XD)
You’re absolutely right i feel, its a game thread first of all and everyone should be allowed to have their opinion. If you’re expecting it to be good always, there’s no point of opening a thread under any game. People often disrespect someone’s opinion, mock them for it rather than writing their own experience with the game. Toxicity at finest

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes