Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
I assume its VN then since that is the most recent anyways.
Just loaded the apk, appears to be VN, best thing is on the main menu it shows chapter 2 v0.997 EP16(VN). It appears to be 17 but dev is driving me crazy with naming being so inconsistent.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Just loaded the apk, appears to be VN, best thing is on the main menu it shows chapter 2 v0.997 EP16(VN). It appears to be 17 but dev is driving me crazy with naming being so inconsistent.
Yeah thats in the PC version as well, forgot to change the code.

Nov 27, 2017
I don't believe the gallery locker works for episode 17 right? Cos there's one scene that's still locked.

I tried to use the latest save file, but it didn't seem to work.

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
3 months of development and we get this!Ewwww

1.Lot of unnecessary things in this update like Tyler,The whole cinema part,Dinner part with andrew was also somewhat lame

2.Still the game has faster/slower animations which is of no use & I couldn't see much of improvement in animations

3.Whats the obsession with these new dudes!They are getting lot of scenes unnecessary and their scenes feel like plain vanilla sex!They must be laid off from the game for some time now since they got so much exposure

4.Only thing good about this update was plot with shingzou spa guys.

Dev should stop wasting time & start working on the upcoming update immediately and extend shingzou spa guy's plot and also Mayor's storyline!

And the sad part is if this is the pace of development we aren't getting an update this year!

Last edited:

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
3 months of development and we get this!Ewwww

1.Lot of unnecessary things in this update like Tyler,The whole cinema part,Dinner part with andrew was also somewhat lame

2.Still the game has faster/slower animations which is of no use & I couldn't see much of improvement in animations

3.Whats the obsession with these new dudes!They are getting lot of scenes unnecessary and their scenes feel like plain vanilla sex!They must be laid off from the game for some time now since they got so much exposure

4.Only thing good about this update was plot with shingzou spa guys.

Dev should stop wasting time & start working on the upcoming update immediately and extend shingzou spa guy's plot and also Mayor's storyline!

And the sad part is if this is the pace of development we aren't getting an update this year!
(2.Still the game has faster/slower animations which is of no use & I couldn't see much of improvement in animations.) You are not the only one complaining about this useless addition, but just like they say, if you are not a patron member then most likely you will be ignored by the devs.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes