RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
The last updates sucks.
Now it´s only a hardcore novel.No story, no development, no corruption, only f..scene by f.scene. Young Boys: We have drugs. Anna: cool, take my ass to snif. 2 hours late Old man: Uh you wanna drink? U have to fu_ck everyone in the bar. Anna: Okay.
Where have the actions gone? She wanted to start her own business. She works for Sergey. What about the undercover job for the taxman? What's next for Jeremy in the office. All the storylines are dead.
I'm not a patron. I'm glad about that. Because otherwise I'd feel pretty ripped off.
Jeremy can make a comeback if mayor storyline continues but Dev is more obsessed with these young guys!They even got a beach scene before this update!WHYYYY?
Even taxman's deal with one of client is left

I thought at least we might get a sex scene with Sergey but Dev is way too busy making big renders for bar and beach scenes which nobody fucking cares about

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
There was Nothing Special about The bar scene In this update!

It was hyped as if it's going to be the best but sex with random vanilla guys is big NO

And someone please tell Dev to stop making scenes with many people in it there's nothing exciting about it and he's wasting his time making huge renders for it

Dev if you're seeing this thread
Please start to continue the unfinished plots or else this game is going to become a
PATRON PLEASER now

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

FireV3

Mar 8, 2020
There was Nothing Special about The bar scene In this update!

It was hyped as if it's going to be the best but sex with random vanilla guys is big NO

And someone please tell Dev to stop making scenes with many people in it there's nothing exciting about it and he's wasting his time making huge renders for it

Dev if you're seeing this thread
Please start to continue the unfinished plots or else this game is going to become a
PATRON PLEASER now
I feel bad for patrons that paid and waited a long time for a patch that was genuinely overhyped and resulted to be underwhelming... And yeah I agree these orgy scenes are dogshit.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes