Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
OOOOOH Krull :love: the well known signature designer. Looks totally amazing but there are some effects missing sir according to your other great signatures. Maybe some blue smoke/dust and AEA - Logo? :p ;)
Wasn't meant as a signature,but if anyone wants to make one out of it can do so.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Wasn't meant as a signature,but if anyone wants to make one out of it can do so.
I would deferentially use it as a signature :p
If you ever have, the will, the lust, the energy, the time, the feeling to do it
I would very much like one were she wearing some incredible sexy and tight latex stocking with corset or a suit (no mask) and show of her amazing parts :whistle::whistle::LOL:Just kidding on the blurred lines, i'm not worthy

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I would deferentially use it as a signature :p
If you ever have, the will, the lust, the energy, the time, the feeling to do it
I would very much like one were she wearing some incredible sexy and tight latex stocking with corset or a suit (no mask) and show of her amazing parts :whistle::whistle::LOL:Just kidding on the blurred lines, i'm not worthy
Typical latex224 comment :p xD

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If I think about it and since I liked to mod and play Skyrim: I really could see Anna as a Dark Brotherhood member - or at least in similar outfit (at best with a boob window :p ) or as Selena from Underworld fighting - surprise surprise - werewolves

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 507575

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update before the release next week!

At the moment I'm working on the last renders and animations and have already started adding everything to RPG maker. I did render all those renders that weren't rendered during Christmas without any problem so that's good.
I know that it took a bit more time than previously, but well, errors happen. Thank god that PC hardware is still working great, even after more than two years of abuse :)
From the image, you might get an idea of what's happening in that Spa saloon. Let's see if Anna is going to take part in it or not. Some plot twists are going to happen there.
Thank you again for your amazing support and let's make this year great for Anna and us :)

Deep
Next week???
Seriously?????

• Sad
Reactions: Caetano and Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I think between Wednesday and Friday :sneaky: (And that is what I hope for too) since he said he need more time and the release would be this week. (most likely) Therefor I think that's an okey assuming that the release will take place there.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
I was suppose to get a picture of Anna from X3rr4 (great art maker) but she accidentally she sent me one by mistake with her character from her upcoming game Called "Hanna Futile Resistance". I thought I would share the picture with the character here with you. ;):)
I think she got some similarity with Anna. But she is looking DAMN fine if you ask me ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, there is something similar and not only in appearance "Hannah" ;) she is hot too:love:
I can’t wait to play this game:giggle:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes