FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There's really no point in making saves, each new version, if old saves won't work for the new version, and they give you a new save with THEIR playthrough on it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
did not get any of those scenes, and i thought i made Anna extra naughty in my playthrough....hmmm help?
I did not see them either. I think you had to blow the boss in the bar (scene where you knocked out his son). Because during this scene I choose to do a show and got the sexy scene with Sophia (is this Anna's female friends name or was it another name???!!!).

Another possible trigger could be for trusting the Barkeeper a few updates before. Right now he tells me to get out of the bar as soon as possible.

Reactions: madslegend

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
I did not see them either. I think you had to blow the boss in the bar (scene where you knocked out his son). Because during this scene I choose to do a show and got the sexy scene with Sophia (is this Anna's female friends name or was it another name???!!!).

Another possible trigger could be for trusting the Barkeeper a few updates before. Right now he tells me to get out of the bar as soon as possible.
darn it thats (knocking out son scene) all the way back to Day 24.....
Thank you, I believe i chose show aswell.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
did not get any of those scenes, and i thought i made Anna extra naughty in my playthrough....hmmm help?

This is what happens if you tell Patrick to fuck off and he does not insert the buttplug.
And you don't get the insert buttplug option if you didn't jerk him off in the warehouse but instead did the lesbo-show with Emily.
Then you don't flirt with the customers to sell the alcohol and then you don't see the scene were Patrick sells Anna's ass while she is in the toilet.
Normally the save included should be good to see all the scenes in the update

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
28-6 home 12.jpg

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
After all the ports and bug fixing, I'm back to weekly updates about the next update.
So far, I have been working on the plot for the next update. I have also started to work on the scene with John at home. Yes, it's the one with Anna's schoolgirl's outfit, and yes, Andrew is going to be close. Some further development in Anna's and John's relationship is going to happen, and I hope it will work out as planned.

Other scenes that I'm writing at the moment are at the Office with Jeremy, Liam, Ethan and Diane. It's a complex one as I plan to make content for all choices, Jeremy's path, Dead Jeremy's path and Diane's path. Ashley's scene is also coming up, and Anna will move forward with a cam show stuff. There might be a little surprise.

A lot of people are curious about why Anna didn't do anything further with our new friend at the bar. So there will be a scene there as well.

There will also be a dinner scene at Rebecca's place. Let's see how far they will go this time.
Thank you again for your fantastic support!
Sincerely yours,
Deep

D

Deleted member 1973048

Nice update, will Andrew finally be able to fuck this own girlfriend this time lol? If we play the faithful route, it dosen't seem to have any impact in the game. I think he only fucks her 2 times during the story.

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 532416

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
After all the ports and bug fixing, I'm back to weekly updates about the next update.
So far, I have been working on the plot for the next update. I have also started to work on the scene with John at home. Yes, it's the one with Anna's schoolgirl's outfit, and yes, Andrew is going to be close. Some further development in Anna's and John's relationship is going to happen, and I hope it will work out as planned.

Other scenes that I'm writing at the moment are at the Office with Jeremy, Liam, Ethan and Diane. It's a complex one as I plan to make content for all choices, Jeremy's path, Dead Jeremy's path and Diane's path. Ashley's scene is also coming up, and Anna will move forward with a cam show stuff. There might be a little surprise.

A lot of people are curious about why Anna didn't do anything further with our new friend at the bar. So there will be a scene there as well.

There will also be a dinner scene at Rebecca's place. Let's see how far they will go this time.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thank's for sharing Darkman_13 :love:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Nice update, will Andrew finally be able to fuck this own girlfriend this time lol? If we play the faithful route, it dosen't seem to have any impact in the game. I think he only fucks her 2 times during the story.
The same i was thinking, at least let Anna give him a handjob or blowjob so he won't "suspect" anything.
Not that he would have because he is extremely naive thinking that she don't do anything when she never have sex with him etc
PS: I still wish that the video Ashley sent him (maid/pet play scene) still were there and not redone, I think that could be a start to maybe make him suspicious of Anna cheating. ;) But that's just me though

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 532416

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Extremely looking forward to it all! The more the better! Ever!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I just love how John is holding this amazing babe. Those thick and juicy thighs around him OMFG :eek: :love:
And those white stockings, suits Anna so good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this :eek::love:
I wonder what Anna tells Andrew :unsure::eek: and that John is peeking on her goodies is just even hotter :love:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1973048

The same i was thinking, at least let Anna give him a handjob or blowjob so he won't "suspect" anything.
Not that he would have because he is extremely naive thinking that she don't do anything when she never have sex with him etc
PS: I still wish that the video Ashley sent him (maid/pet play scene) still were there and not redone, I think that could be a start to maybe make him suspicious of Anna cheating. ;) But that's just me though
Yeah i liked the story before the remake scenes, it make sense that Andrew caught Anna doing stuffs. Andrew need to be more supicious because she don't give him anything. Like the subway to go to the restaurant, Anna was all horny but when they return home she not?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yeah i liked the story before the remake scenes, it make sense that Andrew caught Anna doing stuffs. Andrew need to be more supicious because she don't give him anything. Like the subway to go to the restaurant, Anna was all horny but when they return home she not?
The one i think was a good change was when he (Andrew) caught Anna sucking that drug guy in the motel, that was for me a little too much too fast, but having maybe 3-5 encounters just like the "video" Ash sent (almost caught/suspicious) him before he take her with her pants down with someone else i think would work.

Now she has done
;)

D

Deleted member 1973048

The one i think was a good change was when he (Andrew) caught Anna sucking that drug guy in the motel, that was for me a little too much too fast, but having maybe 3-5 encounters just like the "video" Ash sent (almost caught/suspicious) him before he take her with her pants down with someone else i think would work.

Now she has done
;)
When Ashley sent that video, Andrew should have known it was Anna. Who's dosen't reconize their girlfriend body shape, features, voice etc? The dev have made Andrew to much stupid.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
When Ashley sent that video, Andrew should have known it was Anna. Who's dosen't reconize their girlfriend body shape, features, voice etc? The dev have made Andrew to much stupid.
Yes he should. But so stupid that he is, he should atleast start to suspect something :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes