VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
I wonder what app Deep uses to create these images??!

Sure is the master of the craft.

Love the picture in the pond.

BTW have we ever seen Anna do a pee?

Reactions: podkop09

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
no.. you misunderstood me. I meant Lewdpatcher would be an option to extent Anna's and Rebecca's future content.
Now I understand. I have used the site before. ;)
An unofficial patch for Anna/Rebecca would be nice. Deep could make one for the grand finale when the times come or something. :LOL:(y)

Reactions: cold_arctus

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
*cough* Lewdpatcher *cough*

Dev of Ecchi Sensei for example uploaded 3 GB of "extra" content on Lewdpatcher for his reason.
What are you talking about? It wasn't the dev; it was some nasty hacker!

:ROFLMAO:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
28-7 becca 8.jpg

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
Here is a quick progress update of the next release. You probably remember that Anna agreed to visit Rebecca for dinner on Sunday evening. So I'm adding that scene to the update as well. There is a nice outfit that I found for both girls, and the scene will be hot. As you can see, Carl is also there. Will he be the one having fun or it will be the girls...or maybe someone else? This scene will move their relationships forward by a lot again. Anyway, those outfits look great, in my opinion.

Also, there is going to be a scene with Sergey. Anna is going to tell what she found out about Fitzgerald. Let's see what they decide. Weather Anna is going to deal with it alone or with some help.
So far everything for the next update is going as planned, and I have finished writing a plot and am working on rendering scenes and animations.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 546082

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
Here is a quick progress update of the next release. You probably remember that Anna agreed to visit Rebecca for dinner on Sunday evening. So I'm adding that scene to the update as well. There is a nice outfit that I found for both girls, and the scene will be hot. As you can see, Carl is also there. Will he be the one having fun or it will be the girls...or maybe someone else? This scene will move their relationships forward by a lot again. Anyway, those outfits look great, in my opinion.

Also, there is going to be a scene with Sergey. Anna is going to tell what she found out about Fitzgerald. Let's see what they decide. Weather Anna is going to deal with it alone or with some help.
So far everything for the next update is going as planned, and I have finished writing a plot and am working on rendering scenes and animations.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
Thank's for sharing Darkman_13 (y) :)

Only for the "little" i can see of the dresses they are looking damn fine :love: Becca's dress only miss (my opinion) crotch-less panty-hose and Anna some stockings/pantyhose, maybe some red fishnets if she is not already wearing some :LOL::unsure::love:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes