Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
29-1 ethan 10.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

The last weekly update before the next release :)

I have finished working on the last scene in Daz so I'm editing renders and adding everything to RPG maker. A couple of animations are left, but that is just rendering them in better quality as everything is fine with them. I am also looking for some new sound effects, I hope that they will make them a bit better.
Adding all the scenes will take me a couple of days so I'm planning on releasing the 1.9 version the next weekend.

I'm not going to spoil anymore. So fingers crossed everything runs fine :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 609827

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

The last weekly update before the next release :)

I have finished working on the last scene in Daz so I'm editing renders and adding everything to RPG maker. A couple of animations are left, but that is just rendering them in better quality as everything is fine with them. I am also looking for some new sound effects, I hope that they will make them a bit better.
Adding all the scenes will take me a couple of days so I'm planning on releasing the 1.9 version the next weekend.

I'm not going to spoil anymore. So fingers crossed everything runs fine :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks 4 the share Darkman_13 (y):)
Something to look forward to, lets just keep our fingers cross that no unexpected situations will occur ;)

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
Releasing Anna one week after Easter. This is like a early christmas but late easter.
Still, looking forward for Anna!

And still funny to see, that people are simply not able to scroll or search for the information. Unbelievable how often things are asked million of times. Even if it would be the post directly before someone which is already visible. Why look... There are others that are always nice enough to actually provide the info.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Releasing Anna one week after Easter. This is like a early christmas but late easter.
Still, looking forward for Anna!

And still funny to see, that people are simply not able to scroll or search for the information. Unbelievable how often things are asked million of times. Even if it would be the post directly before someone which is already visible. Why look... There are others that are always nice enough to actually provide the info.
This weekend

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes