Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
thank you my friend.... I totally agree with you, it's kinda hard to find a decent game about this fetish type... I've already played most of the game you wrote but I didn't mention them because for me, some are ok but not amazing... I have been looking for months to find good games about it beside my three favorites JOHN, AEA and GGB. but now GGB is done... the releases about the two others take long between two updates. :)
GGB = GGGB? (Good Girls Gone Bad, you mean?) :unsure:
GGGB dev have started a new game though, but i don't know if it will contain the fetish (it seems we have in common);)
Have you tried "Ana - mif"? You play as a female prog and fuck a young guy, plus some more. I think it is a good game even though the render quality isn't like AEA/LotV.

Reactions: Pogo123

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
i'm really into old and young and i can't wait to see Anna being fucked by hobo on this update :love:
guys, do you have any others games into old and young you recommend ? (except JOHN, GGB) ??
GGB = GGGB? (Good Girls Gone Bad, you mean?) :unsure:
GGGB dev have started a new game though, but i don't know if it will contain the fetish (it seems we have in common);)
Have you tried "Ana - mif"? You play as a female prog and fuck a young guy, plus some more. I think it is a good game even though the render quality isn't like AEA/LotV.
In GGB the MC is fucked quite good and used like a whore. Love that game.
Dudes you gotta play Tiina Swordswoman of the Scarlett Prison ASAP. It fulfills OLD/Ugly guy with a beautiful girl fetish perfectly. Every guy in that game is freaking UGLY AF and is surprisingly enjoyable XD The only downside of that game is that it is a Japanese game or Anime game whatever you would like to call it.But holy shit that game satisfied me for a long time. And the best part is that the HOBO storyline is weird yet perfect. I highly recommend it.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Dudes you gotta play Tiina Swordswoman of the Scarlett Prison ASAP. It fulfills OLD/Ugly guy with a beautiful girl fetish perfectly. Every guy in that game is freaking UGLY AF and is surprisingly enjoyable XD The only downside of that game is that it is a Japanese game or Anime game whatever you would like to call it.But holy shit that game satisfied me for a long time. And the best part is that the HOBO storyline is weird yet perfect. I highly recommend it.
Will try it out, thanks for the recommendation :)

Reactions: KORAAN

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's a pity that for the moment there is not any cuckold/sharing scenes, but only cheating (Andrew doesn't know anything about Anna's fun)… Anna and Andrew could became like Carl and Rebecca, for spice up the relationship!

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
It's a pity that for the moment there is not any cuckold/sharing scenes, but only cheating (Andrew doesn't know anything about Anna's fun)… Anna and Andrew could became like Carl and Rebecca, for spice up the relationship!
Then thus games motive will fail. This game is not ntr. Its cheating.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
? There is cuckold and you mentioned it: Rebecca and Carl. and they will be with Anna I am certain

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Then thus games motive will fail. This game is not ntr. Its cheating.
But could became also NTR, maybe avoidable for whom like you don't like it.
The basis are set, for example the Rebecca and Carl's lifestyle and Andrew that see Anne giving a blowjob to the drug dealer at the motel… he is mad at the beginning, but then calm down, and perhaps he starts to think Anne with other men, for his and her excitement, and also swinging, why not.
Also if in in my opinion the cuckold path would be the best, see Carl and Rebecca!
I don't know if they practice also swinging, or only the cuckold style...

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Andrew that see Anne giving a blowjob to the drug dealer at the motel…
That have been altered, Andrew will not see Anna sucking that guy dick. I am little glad for that but one scene really wish had not been removed is the one were Anna and Ashley have the cam show and he sent it to Andrew. That could been a start i think for Andrew(us players) to go that path that Andrew would caught us eventually

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
But could became also NTR, maybe avoidable for whom like you don't like it.
The basis are set, for example the Rebecca and Carl's lifestyle and Andrew that see Anne giving a blowjob to the drug dealer at the motel… he is mad at the beginning, but then calm down, and perhaps he starts to think Anne with other men, for his and her excitement, and also swinging, why not.
Also if in in my opinion the cuckold path would be the best, see Carl and Rebecca!
I don't know if they practice also swinging, or only the cuckold style...
I want to see Rebecca and Alfred have a past... Now they Alfred wants tk fuck Rebecca again.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes